Author Topic: 92 gal Corner tank project  (Read 3083 times)

Offline oodmargi

• oodmargi
  • Goby
92 gal Corner tank project
« on: April 08, 2007, 07:44:11 PM »
Hi everyone
I'm the guy that tags along with Rod H. to some of the club meetings and other events. I have finally got my tank going, but it's still a work in progress. The canopy is still in a half done state. Looking for some better hinges before I finish it.
I have alot to learn about this hobby. Maybe some day my tank will be as awsome as some of the tanks I have seen in this club, but I have to start somewhere.

See you soon
« Last Edit: April 08, 2007, 07:58:02 PM by oodmargi »
92 Gal. bowfront corner, 29 Gal. sump, sequence snapper return, Reeflux 400W 10k ,T-5 HO, Work in progress

Offline oodmargi

• oodmargi
  • Goby
Re: 92 gal Corner tank project
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2007, 07:51:40 PM »
more pic's
92 Gal. bowfront corner, 29 Gal. sump, sequence snapper return, Reeflux 400W 10k ,T-5 HO, Work in progress

Offline Nate C.

• MidColumbia Saltwater Aquarium Club Member
  • Trigger
    • Canfield Reef
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2007, 08:15:57 AM »
LOOKIN GOOD!  I think our tanks are always a work in progress.  If you aren't continuing to try to make things better, you've lost the interest in the hobby.   ;)

Congrats on getting things running, see you at the meeting this coming weekend!

Offline tyler5g

• Damselfish
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2007, 12:17:11 PM »
Nice job. It looks great.  And Nate is right, there is no such thing as a tank that is done.  It is kind of like restoring a car, you are never really finished.  Hope to see you at Les's on Sat. 
206 SPS tank, dual 400 MH, t-5 actinic, Ampmaster 3000 closed loop, Ampmaster2700 sump, custom sump/skimmer combo built by club member, various SPS, several LPS and assorted fish.

Offline Ed

• working together to make this hobby enjoyable for all...
  • MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Trigger
  • Working as one to promote anyone willing to learn
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2007, 01:15:24 PM »
Craig,
     The tank looks good.    I see lots of coraline algae.    I think you need a few fuzzy sticks in there.     ;)    The temps staying stable.   That luminarc reflector lights up the tank really good.  The color looks good.
come over and see..:)

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2007, 02:43:13 PM »
There is no such thing as a finished tank!  There's always fragging cleaning and moving to be done!
150g AGA, 200lbs LR, Cinnamon Clown, 2 engineer gobies, Spotted Mandarin, coral beauty, Skunk cleaner, scarlet wrasse, Bangai Cardinals.  Corals, check out my thread!!

Offline Rico

• MidColumbia Saltwater Aquarium Club Member
  • Tang
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2007, 10:06:30 PM »
Craig,  That tank is looking great.  A whole lot better than when it was setup before.

Great Job.

Rick
Rick Berg
240 Gal Acrylic IAP tank
Propagating SPS Corals