Mid-Columbia Saltwater Aquarium Club

September 19, 2017, 04:15:29 am
News: Contact Nacheetah if you are in the club and would like to host a meeting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Big project has begun  (Read 19108 times)

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger

The Big project has begun
« Reply #75 on: November 17, 2006, 03:41:35 pm »
That is going to abe a gorgeous tank because it is beautiful now.  Congrats!
150g AGA, 200lbs LR, Cinnamon Clown, 2 engineer gobies, Spotted Mandarin, coral beauty, Skunk cleaner, scarlet wrasse, Bangai Cardinals.  Corals, check out my thread!!

Offline Jeff

• Goby
    • http://searles.clearwire.net

« Reply #76 on: November 18, 2006, 12:20:09 am »
Yeah, I'm pretty much jealous.
30 gallon, 192w PCs with softies, and 5 freshwater tanks; mostly african cichlids.

Offline luvnsalt

• Tang
  • One day at a time!

« Reply #77 on: November 22, 2006, 03:19:11 pm »
WOW John!!!
You and all the amigos do rock! Congrats on the tank. I look forward to seeing it in person.
Dashia
75g with 2 Clowns, Yellow Tang, Coral banded shrimp, scooter blenny, sandsifter star, Misc. corals, Snails,  and Hermit crabs, 2 anenomes!

Offline tyler5g

• Damselfish

Re: The Big project has begun
« Reply #78 on: April 02, 2007, 08:24:49 pm »
New addition.  Spotted Hawk, got it at Petco, $9.99.  The least expensive I have found them online is $26.00. Keep an eye on Petco, sometimes they don't know what they have.  Shipments come in on Thursdays.
206 SPS tank, dual 400 MH, t-5 actinic, Ampmaster 3000 closed loop, Ampmaster2700 sump, custom sump/skimmer combo built by club member, various SPS, several LPS and assorted fish.

Offline The Apprentice

• Tang
    • http://www.eoni.com/~quailxng/

« Reply #79 on: April 02, 2007, 09:05:32 pm »
Very Nice Hawkfish John now fatten him up  ;D
150 gallon LPS reef Set up March 04
75 gallon SPS reef Set up Dec 04
Oceanic sump's #2&3,Mag drive pumps
PFO HORIZONTAL LIGHT, Aqua C skimmers

375 lbs live rock, Clams,lots of fish,SPS softies,Zoos,Anomes,And a few Pistol shrimps! all kinds of stuff

Offline Nate C.

• MidColumbia Saltwater Aquarium Club Member
  • Trigger
    • Canfield Reef

« Reply #80 on: April 03, 2007, 12:49:23 pm »
New addition.  Spotted Hawk, got it at Petco, $9.99.  The least expensive I have found them online is $26.00. Keep an eye on Petco, sometimes they don't know what they have.  Shipments come in on Thursdays.

Sure glad to hear it's a spotted and not a Pixie hawk.  pixies are buttheads...we had one and it BIT THE HEAD OFF ONE OF OUR SCARLET SHRIMP!  >:(  He went back to the pet store when we moved from the rental to our house.

Now, we had a Spotted Hawk when we had the tank first set up (before the power failure that skunked the whole thing), and it was awesome.  It'd perch around and was generally good toward other tankmates.  That was what we thought we were getting when we got the pixie hawk...but no such luck.

Very good find though John!  Congrats, you will enjoy watching it I'm sure.

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger

« Reply #81 on: June 17, 2007, 04:09:32 pm »
I have been thinking abbout getting one of these myself!  I just bought another tomato clown to pair up the one I had left and she beat him to a pulp and he was cowering in the corner and didn't ear for two days!  But now that he knows who's boss she lets him eat and swim around and they even hang out.  He was looking rough for a few days though. 
150g AGA, 200lbs LR, Cinnamon Clown, 2 engineer gobies, Spotted Mandarin, coral beauty, Skunk cleaner, scarlet wrasse, Bangai Cardinals.  Corals, check out my thread!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up