Author Topic: I would like to move Meeting Date one Day Forward this Month  (Read 7214 times)

Offline Ed

• working together to make this hobby enjoyable for all...
  • MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Trigger
  • Working as one to promote anyone willing to learn
I would like to move Meeting Date one Day Forward this Month
« on: April 12, 2005, 06:42:14 AM »
The April Meeting this month is at My house.   My Soccer responsibilities are building into more.   Saturday the 23rd would be really hard for me to prepare with all that is on my plate that day.
I am asking to have the Meeting on Friday, April 22nd.    I am hoping that Jeff Lee can bring his new $2000 dollar toy.   I am hoping everyone can bring a bottle of their water.   I am going to discuss phosphates.   How we get Phosphates in our Aquarium, How we remove phophates, things we can do to have as little phospates as possible in your Aquarium.  
I am also hoping we can talk about The  Big Meeting in August, share a few drinks, Hear about others tanks lately, Discuss the Meeting in Seattle with Sanjay Joshi on Lighting, I am also hoping to hear more about Zeovite from Ron Bruder.  

I would like to Have April Meeting on Friday, the 22nd at 7pm
at my house.  My house is located at
6915 W. 2nd Ave.
Kennewick, Wa.
I live behind the Pub and Honda Dealership in Kennewick, Take Clearwater, You turn on Van Buren, you turn on 2nd Ave(only left turn)
We are second house on right side of road after turn.   I have a shed peaking over my privacy fence same color as house.  

Please let me know if this works out for you on this thread..

Hope this works out for all of you,
sorry for any inconvenience,
Ed :D
come over and see..:)

Offline Les

• Damselfish
    • http://home.att.net/~hoveracre/wsb/html/view.cgi-home.html-.html
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2005, 06:46:54 AM »
Sure, count me in. Should I bring some BB for you Ed?
400 Gal Reef/Fish custom built tank w/90 gal sump. Dolphin Ampmaster 4000, Dolphin Ampmaster 2100, Dolphin Aquasea 5200, Dolphin Ampmaster 7500, Five 400 MH 10,000 K bulbs with 2 VHO actinic

Offline luvnsalt

• Tang
  • One day at a time!
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2005, 07:36:53 AM »
I prefer Fridays anyhow! :D
75g with 2 Clowns, Yellow Tang, Coral banded shrimp, scooter blenny, sandsifter star, Misc. corals, Snails,  and Hermit crabs, 2 anenomes!

Offline Nate C.

• MidColumbia Saltwater Aquarium Club Member
  • Trigger
    • Canfield Reef
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2005, 07:44:09 AM »
Unfortunately, we'll be out of town that weekend.  We are going out to Doug Bar in Hell's Canyon (and staying at the Imnaha River Inn B&B).  My aunt is visiting from Virginia Beach for the week.  She's staying with my mom in Vancouver WA, but we are all getting together for the weekend.

Sorry we have to miss it.   :cry:

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2005, 06:54:45 PM »
Sounds like an interesting meeting.  I can make it on Fridays but I can't stay late due to work on Saturday.  If it were up to me I would stay all night talking about fish and soaking up as much information as I could.  

MCMAC discussion would be a great subject for the meeting along with everything else you mentioned.  I look forward to seeing your tank again.

Count me in any time.
150g AGA, 200lbs LR, Cinnamon Clown, 2 engineer gobies, Spotted Mandarin, coral beauty, Skunk cleaner, scarlet wrasse, Bangai Cardinals.  Corals, check out my thread!!

Offline Ed

• Trigger
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2005, 08:12:38 PM »
Quote from: "Les"
Sure, count me in. Should I bring some BB for you Ed?

:P , man I will never live that down..

Offline The Apprentice

• Tang
    • http://www.eoni.com/~quailxng/
I am getting my chemisty set!
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2005, 09:39:53 PM »
I am getting my chemisty set Redy! Everyone bring about  2 cups of your tank water!     :wink:
150 gallon LPS reef Set up March 04
75 gallon SPS reef Set up Dec 04
Oceanic sump's #2&3,Mag drive pumps
PFO HORIZONTAL LIGHT, Aqua C skimmers

375 lbs live rock, Clams,lots of fish,SPS softies,Zoos,Anomes,And a few Pistol shrimps! all kinds of stuff

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2005, 06:20:54 PM »
I will bring water.  Are we having a pool party? :lol:
150g AGA, 200lbs LR, Cinnamon Clown, 2 engineer gobies, Spotted Mandarin, coral beauty, Skunk cleaner, scarlet wrasse, Bangai Cardinals.  Corals, check out my thread!!

Offline PDAJunkie

• Goby
    • http://www.richardsreef.com
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2005, 09:19:38 PM »
Friday's work better for me too.  Saturday's dance night.  :mrgreen:

~Richard

Offline The Apprentice

• Tang
Re: I would like to move Meeting Date one Day Forward this M
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2005, 09:37:55 PM »
Hi Gang I got some bad news  :x Working April 22

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys i am going to be working non stop for the rest of April and 1/2 into May I will defiantly Miss the April Club Meeting sorry!!!!  

I would like to Be able to bring the tester at Maybe Mays meeting for Sure in June This is a bad time in the year with the spring we shut down the power plant Blocks and repair the Turbines Will keep you posted ...JL

Quote from: "Ed"
The April Meeting this month is at My house.   My Soccer responsibilities are building into more.   Saturday the 23rd would be really hard for me to prepare with all that is on my plate that day.
I am asking to have the Meeting on Friday, April 22nd.    I am hoping that Jeff Lee can bring his new $2000 dollar toy.   I am hoping everyone can bring a bottle of their water.   I am going to discuss phosphates.   How we get Phosphates in our Aquarium, How we remove phophates, things we can do to have as little phospates as possible in your Aquarium.  
I am also hoping we can talk about The  Big Meeting in August, share a few drinks, Hear about others tanks lately, Discuss the Meeting in Seattle with Sanjay Joshi on Lighting, I am also hoping to hear more about Zeovite from Ron Bruder.  

I would like to Have April Meeting on Friday, the 22nd at 7pm
at my house.  My house is located at
6915 W. 2nd Ave.
Kennewick, Wa.
I live behind the Pub and Honda Dealership in Kennewick, Take Clearwater, You turn on Van Buren, you turn on 2nd Ave(only left turn)
We are second house on right side of road after turn.   I have a shed peaking over my privacy fence same color as house.  

Please let me know if this works out for you on this thread..

Hope this works out for all of you,
sorry for any inconvenience,
Ed :D

375 lbs live rock, Clams,lots of fish,SPS softies,Zoos,Anomes,And a few Pistol shrimps! all kinds of stuff

Offline Ed

• Trigger
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2005, 09:47:06 PM »
No problem, We can still talk about phosphates.
 :D
Ed

Offline Zulreef

• MidColumbia Saltwater Aquarium Club Member
  • Damselfish
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2005, 11:05:33 AM »
Ed,

We will attend the April meeting at your house. Thanks   :)

Zul
Hi, my name is Zul :-)
156 Gal. Custom Acrylic Tank w/ 40 Gal. Sump by Les
<"))))><><((((">  <"))))><><(((("> <"))))><><((((">

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2005, 07:19:38 PM »
Quote from: "The Apprentice"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys i am going to be working non stop for the rest of April and 1/2 into May I will defiantly Miss the April Club Meeting sorry!!!!  

I would like to Be able to bring the tester at Maybe Mays meeting for Sure in June This is a bad time in the year with the spring we shut down the power plant Blocks and repair the Turbines Will keep you posted ...JL

I wanna play with power plant blocks and turbines!!! :shock: Can I come and play Jeff?

Offline The Apprentice

• Tang
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2005, 09:57:08 PM »
Not fun Angel like them crx's i want you to think about a bolt that takes a 4" up to a 6" socket  you have to take 15 pound sledge hammers and hit these slugging wrenches to get them off It is not fun :?  but what is fun is starting it up afterwards It has been said its more stressfull that taking off a 747 :shock:
But when you get the plant up Its pretty neat...

Quote from: "angelscrx"

I wanna play with power plant blocks and turbines!!! :shock: Can I come and play Jeff?

Offline VickiG

• Damselfish
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2005, 07:52:22 PM »
Quote from: "angelscrx"

I can make it to the meeting on Friday, but Darrel probably can't make it since he is also working lots of overtime - another outage coming soon for him too (Jeff, we can relate!) and those dang nuclear plants just don't run themselves!   His working all this OT is nice for the wallet (tank fund!  :D )  but then he has no time for plumbing - the tank is still sitting empty (except for dust now) in the garage waiting for him to get out the pvc glue and start putting things together.  He keeps reminding me that it is a work in process, but unfortunately patience is not one of my strong points - :oops:  Can I help it? - I just want some water in the darn thing!!!  Fish and corals would be nice some day too (now, I'm dreamin' )
Vicki
"I always wanted to pretend to be a marine biologist" - George Costanza