Author Topic: Feb PSAS meeting at the Seattle Aquarium  (Read 2281 times)

Offline psa

• Administrator
  • Damselfish
  • reef gardener
Feb PSAS meeting at the Seattle Aquarium
« on: February 06, 2005, 11:51:55 AM »
Is anyone going to the Feb PSAS meeting at the Seattle Aquarium?  I was thinking about going this month, but would much rather carpool up there.  Monday is the deadline to RSVP.
Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, "In this world, Elwood, you must be" - she always called me Elwood - "In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant." Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant. You may quote me.

Offline psa

• Administrator
  • Damselfish
  • reef gardener
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2005, 02:31:37 PM »
Well, it doesn't look like anyone from around here is heading up to this, and I don't really want to make the trip alone, so unless I hear from someone before this evening I'm just going pass on the meeting this month.
Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, "In this world, Elwood, you must be" - she always called me Elwood - "In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant." Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant. You may quote me.

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2005, 04:42:19 PM »
When is the meeting?  What time and date?  Thanks
150g AGA, 200lbs LR, Cinnamon Clown, 2 engineer gobies, Spotted Mandarin, coral beauty, Skunk cleaner, scarlet wrasse, Bangai Cardinals.  Corals, check out my thread!!

Offline psa

• Administrator
  • Damselfish
  • reef gardener
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2005, 06:00:30 PM »
The meeting is on Saturday, at 1:30, at the Seattle Aquarium.
But at this point I'm not going, since I've basically missed the RSVP date.

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2005, 06:39:20 PM »
Oops sorry
150g AGA, 200lbs LR, Cinnamon Clown, 2 engineer gobies, Spotted Mandarin, coral beauty, Skunk cleaner, scarlet wrasse, Bangai Cardinals.  Corals, check out my thread!!