Author Topic: Please add your name to list, If you plan to go...  (Read 14835 times)

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
Please add your name to list, If you plan to go...
« Reply #60 on: January 30, 2005, 07:12:24 PM »
Let me know when you are done getting out of the dog house with the family and I can come over and visit! :lol:
150g AGA, 200lbs LR, Cinnamon Clown, 2 engineer gobies, Spotted Mandarin, coral beauty, Skunk cleaner, scarlet wrasse, Bangai Cardinals.  Corals, check out my thread!!

Offline The Apprentice

• Tang
    • http://www.eoni.com/~quailxng/
Les & Clams
« Reply #61 on: January 30, 2005, 08:05:22 PM »
Hey Les what type of Clams did you get ??? Going to have to e-mail some pictures or post on R.F.

Quote from: "Ed"
Angel,
   Kevin did not get his order in, He still had some really nice corals.   Steve at Coral Reef sold over $6 grande of stuff had a excellent week.   He was also pretty bare when Les and I visited.   Les got a excellent deal on clams at Coral Reef.   I got two new corals at Aquatic Dreams. :D Ed
150 gallon LPS reef Set up March 04
75 gallon SPS reef Set up Dec 04
Oceanic sump's #2&3,Mag drive pumps
PFO HORIZONTAL LIGHT, Aqua C skimmers

375 lbs live rock, Clams,lots of fish,SPS softies,Zoos,Anomes,And a few Pistol shrimps! all kinds of stuff

Offline Ed

• working together to make this hobby enjoyable for all...
  • MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Trigger
  • Working as one to promote anyone willing to learn
Please add your name to list, If you plan to go...
« Reply #62 on: January 30, 2005, 08:11:35 PM »
Quote from: "angelscrx"
Let me know when you are done getting out of the dog house with the family and I can come over and visit! :lol:

I think as soon as the curio comes I will be out of the Oh No box..lmao.
Wife got a new Curio.   Daughter is down to no soccer for a while, just basket ball so things will move a lot slower for a month.  :D  I think I see sun light.
come over and see..:)

Offline The Apprentice

• Tang
    • http://www.eoni.com/~quailxng/
slower for a month
« Reply #63 on: January 30, 2005, 08:15:47 PM »
Time to let some coral grow!!!! :shock:

Quote from: "Ed"
Quote from: "angelscrx"

I think as soon as the curio comes I will be out of the Oh No box..lmao.
Wife got a new Curio.   Daughter is down to no soccer for a while, just basket ball so things will move a lot slower for a month.  :D  I think I see sun light.
150 gallon LPS reef Set up March 04
75 gallon SPS reef Set up Dec 04
Oceanic sump's #2&3,Mag drive pumps
PFO HORIZONTAL LIGHT, Aqua C skimmers

375 lbs live rock, Clams,lots of fish,SPS softies,Zoos,Anomes,And a few Pistol shrimps! all kinds of stuff