Author Topic: Interceptor..Red Acro Bug cure..  (Read 2376 times)

Offline Ed

• working together to make this hobby enjoyable for all...
  • MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Trigger
  • Working as one to promote anyone willing to learn
Interceptor..Red Acro Bug cure..
« on: December 01, 2004, 03:14:41 PM »
I tried to contact two Vetranarians in Tri-Cities for this medication.   I was told by friends it would cost 35-70 dollars.  I had no success getting  past the receptionist.   We do not do Saltwater fish they said and hung up.    I spoke with Friends in the Spokane Reef Society.   We helped them out once with Flat Worm Exit.   They offered to help us out by sharing Interceptor.    Now, if we can just arrange a pick up  around Spokane and how much they want for it.   Spokane and Seattle group has helped us out very much.   Someone said we are all  one group of people that enjoy supporting the hobby and we all work together.   I definitely agree.
Thanks Spokane Reef Society for the help.
 :D Ed
come over and see..:)

Offline The Apprentice

• Tang
    • http://www.eoni.com/~quailxng/
Road Trip to Spokane this Friday picking up Baggi cardinals
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2004, 03:10:24 AM »
Road Trip to Spokane

http://www.reeffrontiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5154&page=1&pp=15
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Ed I plan on going up to see Kevin this Friday With Hi hopes of bring the Mated pair of with me back to Umatilla I have a Additional 29 gallon tank that I have Tapped into my 150 reef tank If I am lucky enough with the Pair to hatch out the little ones I have a little very quiet CPR refugium I will put them into till the get big enough to move out I hope to post pictures of this and share this experience with the club ..Jeff
150 gallon LPS reef Set up March 04
75 gallon SPS reef Set up Dec 04
Oceanic sump's #2&3,Mag drive pumps
PFO HORIZONTAL LIGHT, Aqua C skimmers

375 lbs live rock, Clams,lots of fish,SPS softies,Zoos,Anomes,And a few Pistol shrimps! all kinds of stuff

Offline Ed

• Trigger
Bangaii Cardinals--Mated Pair
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2004, 05:32:12 AM »
Hey Jeff,
    Ask Kevin what his tank perimeters are for the Bangaii Cardinals.  What I mean is..his temperature,flow, etc.  You may want to take a camera and see how he set up the tank so pair would mate.    I envy you.   I would love to have a pair of these.    I heard Kevin say the that one of them had eggs in their mouth.   I will look forward to hearing about this.
Good Luck Buddy!

Offline The Apprentice

• Tang
Re: Bangaii Cardinals--Mated Pair
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2004, 09:49:40 PM »
I am excited on this They are going into a 29 gallon tank with just 2 other fish My Second Leopard wrasse and a Cowfish of sherri's When the male has the babbies i will put them in a refugeium next to the 150 Reef tank and I will feed the cyclopeeze anything  Kevin recommends..Jeff

Quote from: "Ed"
Hey Jeff,
    Ask Kevin what his tank perimeters are for the Bangaii Cardinals.  What I mean is..his temperature,flow, etc.  You may want to take a camera and see how he set up the tank so pair would mate.    I envy you.   I would love to have a pair of these.    I heard Kevin say the that one of them had eggs in their mouth.   I will look forward to hearing about this.
Good Luck Buddy!

375 lbs live rock, Clams,lots of fish,SPS softies,Zoos,Anomes,And a few Pistol shrimps! all kinds of stuff

Offline The Apprentice

• Tang
Also with Camera
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2004, 09:51:28 PM »
I will tow one along. Not the best but will take some shots.

Did you seen his special for this week buy 2 frags get 3rd for free I will be looking...Jeff

Offline Ed

• Trigger
Interceptor..Red Acro Bug cure..
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2004, 05:03:53 PM »
Oh My Gosh....I think Jeff bought out Spokane!.... :shock: