Author Topic: Urgent! Need Live Brine Shrimp  (Read 1558 times)

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
Urgent! Need Live Brine Shrimp
« on: October 15, 2004, 01:01:09 PM »
Anyone have some live brine shrimp that I can buy off of them?  I have a sick Manadarin that I need to quarantine and I need live food.  thanks
150g AGA, 200lbs LR, Cinnamon Clown, 2 engineer gobies, Spotted Mandarin, coral beauty, Skunk cleaner, scarlet wrasse, Bangai Cardinals.  Corals, check out my thread!!

Offline The Apprentice

• Tang
    • http://www.eoni.com/~quailxng/
Re: Urgent! Need Live Brine Shrimp
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2004, 11:08:45 PM »
Angel i just finished reading your post on the reef frontiers site I hope your mandarin is doing beter I too have a male Manadarin and i worry about proper feeding. This may work on your Manadarin i just don't know but mine will go into a feeding frenzies when i feed Mysid shrimp in my tank for my Leopard wrasse and copperband butterfly if you can get a small power head in the quarantine Tank just add a pencile erasure amount to the tank and let the pump move it around Mine won't Hit, Eat any unless they are moving in my tanks current. Ed ussally has 2 bags at his house for sale to the club members i highly recomend you try this. Ed ussally gets it from Rick Halverson so ??? I am not sure of his current inventory If you cant get any from Ed i have a bag you can have to get you by. Only problem i live in Umatilla So check with Ed first and I hope he can help you I would recomend this over the brine shrimp i do belive these will help the Manadarin beter plus since they are frozen you can add any medicane or vitamens as you see It needs . Good luck ..Jeff

Quote from: "angelscrx"
Anyone have some live brine shrimp that I can buy off of them?  I have a sick Manadarin that I need to quarantine and I need live food.  thanks
150 gallon LPS reef Set up March 04
75 gallon SPS reef Set up Dec 04
Oceanic sump's #2&3,Mag drive pumps
PFO HORIZONTAL LIGHT, Aqua C skimmers

375 lbs live rock, Clams,lots of fish,SPS softies,Zoos,Anomes,And a few Pistol shrimps! all kinds of stuff