Author Topic: Little more talk....or the latest  (Read 1551 times)

Offline Ed

• working together to make this hobby enjoyable for all...
  • MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Trigger
  • Working as one to promote anyone willing to learn
Little more talk....or the latest
« on: September 28, 2004, 07:25:34 AM »
I was talking to Rick.   I know Matt has been busy.   Rick and I thought that the weekend of 20th or 21st of August would be good for PNWMAC.
Anthony Calfo :D   said he would do his best to be here in August any day except for the week  or day of 26th of August.  Anthony offered to give a workshop, two lectures, bring rare corals, etc.   He wants to make this Meeting a Big Success.    I love this Guy!  So if we can do some pre ticket sales it would be great.   Terry Bartelme is considering this also.   This would bring more education about Saltwater fish husbandtry.   A big Plus also.
Terry will need to be paid for time off work if he does.   He told me he works Fridays and Saturdays.   So how bout some ticket presales, some money building ideas to make this work again?   We can be easier on ourselves this time by working together.   We have a little bit of experience,   lets use that to become a better atmosphere for those that want to learn about this hobby.
Thanks in Advance,
Ed :)
come over and see..:)

Offline Ed

• working together to make this hobby enjoyable for all...
  • MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Trigger
  • Working as one to promote anyone willing to learn
Can we get Ryan Gent again?...I loved that Guy?
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2004, 07:27:15 AM »
He was cool.   I loved his personality.   He was very charismatic.   What would it take Rick?
come over and see..:)