Author Topic: First 2015 Meeting, Happy New Year  (Read 1435 times)

Offline nacheetah

• MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Damselfish
First 2015 Meeting, Happy New Year
« on: January 05, 2015, 05:23:50 PM »
Carmen & Nacho will be hosting the January meeting on Friday January 16th at 6:00 pm.

This will be our first meeting of the year and we anticipate that this will draw a good group since it's been pretty quiet with the club.  We have a 125 gallon tank that will be on display and has been up for 6 months now.  Corals seem to be growing and the tank is stabilized after a few issues and a few losses but there is no turning back now.

We would love to open up our home to those that are interested in joining the hobby or are already consumed by it LOL!

The new officers for this year are: President Ed Hahn, Vice President Nacho Escalera and Secretary/Treasurer is Carmen Escalera

This first meeting will be basically to discuss how we will put the club back in force and how we want to proceed as a club.

I will be sending out a mass email and if you don't get one and would like to be added to the distribution list, please let me know via private message.

Hope to see you here!
In the works on a 120 GL.

Offline fraggy

• Goby
Re: First 2015 Meeting, Happy New Year
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2015, 07:31:19 PM »
Looking forward to the meeting.  Happy New Year everyone.

Offline nacheetah

• MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Damselfish
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2015, 12:03:01 PM »
I want to thank all of you that attended the meeting last night.  For being the first meeting of the year, we want to say it was a success.

We look forward to seeing you again at the next meeting.  I will send out an email to those on the distribution list with information.

Thanks!
In the works on a 120 GL.

Offline torrez91

• Goby
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2015, 08:28:29 PM »
Whin the next one