Author Topic: Updates  (Read 5475 times)

Offline psa

• Administrator
  • Damselfish
  • reef gardener
Updates
« on: January 12, 2013, 04:24:34 PM »
The forum software has been updated.  Please bear with us as we get the look and feel of the place fixed up, and start to add back basic features.
Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, "In this world, Elwood, you must be" - she always called me Elwood - "In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant." Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant. You may quote me.

Offline Daniel

• MidColumbia Saltwater Aquarium Club Member
  • Goby
Re: Updates
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2013, 07:00:54 PM »
looks good Paul.

Offline psa

• Administrator
  • Damselfish
  • reef gardener
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2013, 07:13:26 PM »
Thanks.  I'm done for now; later I'll tweak the colors some more, update the permission groups, and decide whether more content is needed on the front page.  Also need to decide what to do with all of the unused forum categories.

Registrations are open again, using custom questions instead of the old ineffective captchas.

Post here (or message me if it's sensitive) if you spot a problem on the site or have a request for changes and functionality.
Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, "In this world, Elwood, you must be" - she always called me Elwood - "In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant." Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant. You may quote me.

Offline Daniel

• Goby
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2013, 07:26:43 PM »
Ok let me know if i can help out as well.

Offline reefbegood

• Goby
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2013, 08:26:37 PM »
thanks Paul!
135g LPS 135g SPS  2 125g and 90 sps lps frag system 55 rose garden and  clown fish grow out pin and few others!
Love helping and teaching all! 25 years in saltwater.

Offline psa

• Administrator
  • Damselfish
  • reef gardener
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2013, 11:11:39 PM »
Registration to the site should now be working, again.  So many attempts are made each day to spam our forums that they keep overwhelming the measures we have in place to keep them at bay.