Mid-Columbia Saltwater Aquarium Club

September 23, 2017, 07:09:48 am
News: Contact Nacheetah if you are in the club and would like to host a meeting.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Peppermint Shrimp???  (Read 1825 times)

Offline bjaramillo80

• MidColumbia Saltwater Aquarium Club Member
  • Goby

Peppermint Shrimp???
« on: February 19, 2012, 02:20:50 pm »
Does anyone know of anyone who breeds them, i am still trying to look for a natural way to get rid of aptasia and saw that peppermint shrimp eat them

Offline jerryB

• MidColumbia Saltwater Aquarium Club Member
  • Goby

Re: Peppermint Shrimp???
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2012, 04:46:56 pm »
Still waiting to get an update on the berghia. They refunded my money and said it would be 3 to 4 more weeks due to some complications. I dont know if you are still interested in waiting but I am definately going to get these ASAP.

Sol2reef

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2012, 11:15:53 pm »
Still waiting to get an update on the berghia. They refunded my money and said it would be 3 to 4 more weeks due to some complications. I dont know if you are still interested in waiting but I am definately going to get these ASAP.
Why don't u go through a different vendor? There lots of places that sell nudibranchs!

Sol2reef

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2012, 11:17:59 pm »
Does anyone know of anyone who breeds them, i am still trying to look for a natural way to get rid of aptasia and saw that peppermint shrimp eat them
Peppermint shrimp don't always eat them they eat the better food first and if their really starving will only pick at the aiptasia.  I have 2 shrimp and they don't seem to be even touching my anemones.
Pages: [1]   Go Up