Author Topic: Selling some frogspawn, candy cane, hairy elephant ear mushrooms, and zoas/palys  (Read 4553 times)

Offline MrsBode

• MidColumbia Saltwater Aquarium Club Member
  • Goby
how do the $5 types do under c. 4 watts per gallon in a not perfect tank?

Offline EricsNano

• Goby
Any of them will do just fine under that. Colors might slowly change a little, but these zoas love a dirtier tank... A few extra Nitrates never does anything but feed them. :)

Offline EricsNano

• Goby
Nobody? I'm going to post these up on another site pretty quick and ship them out. Please let me know soon!

Offline leigekiller

• Goby
what zoa's did you still have? I am having a ahrd time parsing the emails ;) its monday 

if a nitrate high tank is not gonna kill em I'd be interested in some as thats the only real issue I have but its a doozy.

Daniel

Offline EricsNano

• Goby
What kind of a doozy? LOL! What level do you test at, like 20ppm? I have all the of zoas listed for sale still... Do you have anything growing in the tank currently?

I have found that when I leave the tank unattended for a bit longer (like 2 weeks is the longest), the nitrate buildup makes my softies go absolutely crazy. A few weeks ago I went 2 weeks without anything except feeding, and they went nuts.

Offline MrsBode

• Goby
will they grow under flourescents?   with nitrates of 20 ppm?  My second tank still hasn't kicked over to nitrites in the cycling

Offline EricsNano

• Goby
They should do just fine under CF lights, provided you have enough of it. Zoas are pretty forgiving. I'd wait til the cycle is over for sure, though. It's never a good idea to get impatient with a tank. I'll probably have lots of little frags when you're done with the cycle and won't have anything to worry about.

When did you set the tank up? And what size is it, with how much lighting?

Offline EricsNano

• Goby
frogspawn and candy cane sold, thanks angie! h hope they do great for you!

all zoas, mush, and palys still available, $5 per frag!

Offline bjaramillo80

• Goby
still have anything for sale? call me or text 5094602046 name is Ben

Offline EricsNano

• Goby
Text sent!

Offline EricsNano

• Goby
all sold for now. thanks bjaramillo, dont forget to send a pic of the setup!