Author Topic: Problems with images and links fixed  (Read 3261 times)

Offline psa

• Administrator
  • Damselfish
  • reef gardener
Problems with images and links fixed
« on: May 08, 2010, 12:10:24 AM »
A security patch that was applied on the board a while back had a bug that was causing external images and links to be improperly displayed.  I have unloaded it and applied a later version of the patch, and I think the problem is fixed now.
Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, "In this world, Elwood, you must be" - she always called me Elwood - "In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant." Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant. You may quote me.

Offline Nate C.

• MidColumbia Saltwater Aquarium Club Member
  • Trigger
    • Canfield Reef
Re: Problems with images and links fixed
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2010, 10:55:44 AM »
Paul,

The links appear to be working now - but the fix has changed my permisions to no longer be able to delete a thread as an admin. (or at least I think it has...maybe I never could), I can delete individual replies, but not the first post/entire thread.  I was trying to remove Taylor's thread where he was looking at trying to insert picture links but couldn't.

If you can change my permissions or delete the thread, we can get things cleaned up a bit...not that it's a huge deal I guess.

Nate

Offline ReefsNRocks

• Goby
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2012, 06:15:56 AM »
Hello Nate, I can't make any new posts?? Maybe my permissions? I was able to a few weeks ago. Thank you.

Offline ReefsNRocks

• Goby
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2012, 06:16:52 AM »
Sorry Nate, should have been addressed to Paul.

Offline Nate C.

• MidColumbia Saltwater Aquarium Club Member
  • Trigger
    • Canfield Reef
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2012, 08:48:28 AM »
See if Paul can help, I am in Hawaii for a couple weeks.  If still having issues, let me know on the 20th.

Offline psa

• Administrator
  • Damselfish
  • reef gardener
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2012, 10:05:58 AM »
Well you posted here all right.  Where are you failing to post? What happens, or what messages do you get when you try?
Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, "In this world, Elwood, you must be" - she always called me Elwood - "In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant." Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant. You may quote me.

Offline ReefsNRocks

• Goby
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2012, 05:39:03 PM »
Hi Paul, all I can do is respond to existing posts. I tried to post a question in one of the forums, no dice. I also tried to post pics and agin no luck. Nach had sent me an e-mail and when I tried to respond I hit send and although it looked like I sent the message, when I went back to see if the message had gone through, it had not. I'm not getting any error messages and I didn't even get a notice that you had responded ot this post, I just happened to check to see. THank you.