Mid-Columbia Saltwater Aquarium Club

September 23, 2017, 09:43:55 pm
News: Contact Nacheetah if you are in the club and would like to host a meeting.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Saltwaterfish.com  (Read 2122 times)

Offline sidion

• Goby

Saltwaterfish.com
« on: February 02, 2009, 10:30:31 pm »
I've been ordering from saltwaterfish.com for about a year now.  They have great sales on livestock all the time.  They reward repeat shoppers with a free item if you've spent enough on their site.  They also offer an arive alive, stay alive gaurantee, which I had to use once and got store credit for the item no questions asked.  They give basic info. on the livestock, so if you're a beginner you may want to do some more advanced research before buying.  If you know what you're looking for, the prices are the best I've found and shipping is pretty good too.  Just thought I'd share this with everyone, hope you all enjoy it as much as I have.

Offline luvnsalt

• Tang
  • One day at a time!

Re: Saltwaterfish.com
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2009, 06:32:39 am »
Thanks for sharing. We actually do group orders pretty regularly and that helps save on shipping, too! I have looked on saltwater.com several times and would love to try them out. Maybe we will work on an order soon! Reeftopia is another site we use quite frequently. They are great to work with.
75g with 2 Clowns, Yellow Tang, Coral banded shrimp, scooter blenny, sandsifter star, Misc. corals, Snails,  and Hermit crabs, 2 anenomes!
Pages: [1]   Go Up