Author Topic: Thanks Jim and Laura for company last week end.  (Read 1850 times)

Offline Ed

• working together to make this hobby enjoyable for all...
  • MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Trigger
  • Working as one to promote anyone willing to learn
Thanks Jim and Laura for company last week end.
« on: January 20, 2009, 07:24:35 AM »
Jim and Laura,
      I sure enjoyed your company to Seattle Meeting.   I heard back from Trido (Duane), Skimmerwhisperer (Mark).  They said they both enjoyed meeting you and hoped you came back to visit.   

The meeting was modifying skimmers to make them work more efficiently.   Modifying valute,  modifying pinwheel or meshwheel.    Skimmer design from traditional to more effective cone design.   Skimmers are becoming more efficient in capabilities and energy!
The dwell time used in recurculating skimmers.   That dwell time is usually 1.5-2 times per  hour of total tank compacity.    A 5 Stage RO/DI, 150 dollars worth of gift certificates were raffled away, a door price being a new protein skimmer rated to handle 160 gallon system (300 dollars plus skimmer).    Frags were traded.   I found out who was giving away blue mushrooms Laura.   It was Dave (Chend).   He will have more in future.  It was part of the pay it forward program.   
come over and see..:)