Author Topic: Tank Move June 7th - Calling All Hands!  (Read 3203 times)

Offline Nate C.

• MidColumbia Saltwater Aquarium Club Member
  • Trigger
    • Canfield Reef
Tank Move June 7th - Calling All Hands!
« on: June 04, 2008, 11:28:44 AM »
Hey guys!  Our new place is finally done, we have everything moved to the new place except the tank and support stuffs.  We need some hands to help us out Saturday getting things taken down, moved and set back up.  Anyone???  Please call me, as we don't have internet at home, and I will be taking part of tomorrow off and may not see the forum until after the move.  366-3450 is my cell phone, thanks!  Hope to see some of you this weekend!

Offline Ed

• working together to make this hobby enjoyable for all...
  • MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Trigger
  • Working as one to promote anyone willing to learn
Re: Tank Move June 7th - Calling All Hands!
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2008, 12:39:56 PM »
I am in.   Just let me know where to meet and when.   Ed :)
come over and see..:)

Offline Nate C.

• Trigger
    • Canfield Reef
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2008, 02:01:38 PM »
Thanks Ed!  Saturday morning 9AM at our rental on Keene is when and where.  We'll also be looking to come over and get the trailer from you tomorrow anytime that is good for you after about 3 PM.  Let me know when works for you and we'll plan to meet you to get it.

Offline Ed

• working together to make this hobby enjoyable for all...
  • Trigger
  • Working as one to promote anyone willing to learn
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2008, 08:39:52 AM »
I got your message.   I will be home after 3pm today.   :)    I will plan on meeting you 9am also Saturday. 
come over and see..:)

Offline Nate C.

• Trigger
    • Canfield Reef
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2008, 09:11:11 AM »
Sounds great, thanks Ed!   8)

Offline psa

• Administrator
  • Damselfish
  • reef gardener
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2008, 04:41:39 PM »
I'll be there, 9am, Saturday morning.
Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, "In this world, Elwood, you must be" - she always called me Elwood - "In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant." Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant. You may quote me.

Offline sirfisher

• Goby
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2008, 07:55:29 PM »
 I would like to help, but I have a son graduating this year (Robert) :).  I've been busy all week getting  ready for his graduation party on Saturday.

Hope every thing goes good for you guys. :)   

:)

Offline tyler5g

• Damselfish
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2008, 09:05:54 PM »
Probably too far for me to stop and help, huh?  Good luck, wish I could make it.
206 SPS tank, dual 400 MH, t-5 actinic, Ampmaster 3000 closed loop, Ampmaster2700 sump, custom sump/skimmer combo built by club member, various SPS, several LPS and assorted fish.

Offline karen

• Goby
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2008, 09:53:51 PM »
was hoping to be able to help, but I am scheduled to work this weekend.  Sorry to miss it.  Good luck with everything.
Karen and Mike
10gl nano reef, 10gl fw planted, 29gl fw planted, 50gl planted Disucs, 100gl mbuna cichlid.
125gl soon to be SW reef

Offline Nate C.

• Trigger
    • Canfield Reef
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2008, 08:05:05 AM »
Well, we got the move done, thanks to everyone that spent the majority of their day helping us get it done!  We lost our powder brown tang, and a few coral aren't looking very happy, but the water is clearing up, the smell has disappeared from the water, and things seem to be returning to normal. 

A HUGE thanks to Ed, Rod and Jim & Laura and Craig for the use of buckets, coolers, pumps, tubs and muscle.  Without you, we'd still be trying to get the tank out of the other place!  It's friends like you guys that make this such a great club.  Nacho and Karen, no worries, I think we had the perfect number of people there helping.  We didn't really end up with anyone standing around not having something to do...but I don't think we would have needed any more people than we had.

Now...I just have to get the new tank up and running...and we can do one last move of everything from one tank to the other.   :)