Author Topic: Pasta Salad Help Needed!!!  (Read 5238 times)

Offline luvnsalt

• Tang
  • One day at a time!
Pasta Salad Help Needed!!!
« on: June 29, 2007, 07:31:15 AM »
Hi all-
I need volunteers to supply the ingredients for the pasta salad for the conference.

Pasta- Phil and Zul
Tomatoes- Dashia
Cucumbers- Ron
Mozzarella-
Pepperoni-
Zesty Italian dressing-

We will know how much closer to the conference. Please let me know what you can help with so that it is not a burden on any one person!
Thanks.
Dashia
« Last Edit: July 02, 2007, 10:20:17 AM by luvnsalt »
75g with 2 Clowns, Yellow Tang, Coral banded shrimp, scooter blenny, sandsifter star, Misc. corals, Snails,  and Hermit crabs, 2 anenomes!

Offline rmcconn

• Goby
Re: Pasta Salad Help Needed!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2007, 12:17:10 PM »
I'll help.  Put me down for the cucumbers.

Ron

Offline luvnsalt

• Tang
  • One day at a time!
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2007, 10:21:38 AM »
Thanks Ron! I will put you down!
75g with 2 Clowns, Yellow Tang, Coral banded shrimp, scooter blenny, sandsifter star, Misc. corals, Snails,  and Hermit crabs, 2 anenomes!

Offline nacheetah

• MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Damselfish
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2007, 08:00:06 PM »
Sounds like this is a donated ingredient salad so I will be contributing to the Potato Salad group which Vicky will be the group leader for.  Vicky, let's get our list started.  I know you have that special potato salad recipe to die for so let me know what you will need.

Thanks!
In the works on a 120 GL.

Offline luvnsalt

• Tang
  • One day at a time!
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2007, 12:49:43 PM »
Well....it is suppose to be a donated ingredient salad....however it looks like I am going to just have to start calling people because I can't seem to get anyone (hardly) to donate! Come on club members....What is going on?

Offline Lucy

• MidColumbia Saltwater Aquarium Club Member
  • Goby
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2007, 02:32:15 PM »
I'll be donating something as well.  I'll wait and see what needs to be filled in, and then go from there. 

Dashia, Thanks for taking the bull by the horns, so to speak!
Barbie

Offline luvnsalt

• Tang
  • One day at a time!
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2007, 10:30:52 AM »
I still need volunteers for cheese, pepperoni, and dressing....or the salad is going to be VERY plain! I don't want to have to start calling people and begging for food....but don't think I won't!  :(

Also, those that have volunteered please have your items to Phil and Zul's no later than 6:00pm next Wednesday. I will send out note letting you know how much. THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!!!! FOR VOLUNTEERING!!!  :D

Offline Lucy

• Goby
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2007, 11:23:13 AM »
and we also need volunteers for the potato salad and fruit salad as well.   Vicki is heading up the potato  salad team, and Colleen the fruit salad, but we still need volunteers for the ingredients for both.

Please, let's get some help!!!
Barbie

Offline rmcconn

• Goby
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2007, 09:25:08 PM »
Just to clarify, I'm also willing to help prepare the salad.  I'll also up for the cheese.  We'll see about more after I talk to Dejah.

Ron

Offline luvnsalt

• Tang
  • One day at a time!
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2007, 12:56:24 PM »
Ron,
That is great. Thank you. I will go ahead and get the dressing, too. So far we have:
Phil and Zul- Pasta
Dashia- tomatoes and dressing
Ron-cucumbers and cheese

Still need....pepperoni and black olives (sliced)....anyone???

Ron- If you want to help prepare the salad that is great. We will be at Phil and Zul's at 6:30, I think. Next Wednesday. Call me if you have any questions.
Dashia
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 12:41:54 PM by luvnsalt »

Offline Lucy

• Goby
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2007, 04:11:54 PM »
I have the ingredients for Vicki's potato salad somewhere in this house, but with the remodel and all, I haven't a clue where it is.  I'm pretty sure potatoes are needed, but if you see this Vicki, would you mind posting the other ingredients you need donated?

Also, Kelly White has volunteered to work on the potato salad at Vicki's house.  Anyone else?

Barbie

Offline nacheetah

• MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Damselfish
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2007, 10:28:04 PM »
I had already posted somewhere that I was with Vicky's group so I just need to know what is needed.
In the works on a 120 GL.

Offline VickiG

• Damselfish
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2007, 11:02:38 AM »
Sorry, I didn't see this sooner.   The potato salad is pretty simple as for ingredients:

potatoes
eggs
mayo
celery
green onions
chives

I have everything else here as far as seasoning etc.  If anyone wants to contribute, let me know by Weds 7/18 about noon - otherwise I'm headed to Costco after work to buy it.  Carmen, Kellie and I are having the salad making work party at our house Weds p.m.  Thanks!
Vicki
"I always wanted to pretend to be a marine biologist" - George Costanza

Offline rmcconn

• Goby
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2007, 08:12:38 PM »
Just let me know where and when to help.  Also how many/much cheese and cucumbers I need to bring or anything else we're still missing.

Ron

Offline luvnsalt

• Tang
  • One day at a time!
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2007, 10:52:36 AM »
Hey Ron and everyone else helping. We are planning for 100  people. So, I am thinking enough for 1- 5 gallon bucket of pasta salad.

2 pounds of pasta
10 tomatoes
4 cucumbers
5-6 cans of sliced olives
3 bottles of dressing
1 bag of shredded mozzarella

I am not sure of Phil and Zul's new address ( I know it is McMurray somewhere)- but I plan on being there at 6:30pm to make the salad.

Questions? Call me.
Dashia