Author Topic: Club Yard Sale - Fund Raiser for MCMAC Event  (Read 6469 times)

Offline luvnsalt

• Tang
  • One day at a time!
Re: Club Yard Sale - Fund Raiser for MCMAC Event
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2007, 12:55:27 PM »
Ed-
What time should we be there on Saturday?
75g with 2 Clowns, Yellow Tang, Coral banded shrimp, scooter blenny, sandsifter star, Misc. corals, Snails,  and Hermit crabs, 2 anenomes!

Offline nacheetah

• MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Damselfish
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2007, 09:09:04 PM »
Tables will be there on Thursday not Wednesday.  Nacho is going to pick up some stuff that Jim has donated and will drop that off on Thursday also.  Sounds like it's going to be Saturday only, right?

In the works on a 120 GL.

Offline Ed

• working together to make this hobby enjoyable for all...
  • Trigger
  • Working as one to promote anyone willing to learn
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2007, 08:17:59 AM »
Tables will be there on Thursday not Wednesday.  Nacho is going to pick up some stuff that Jim has donated and will drop that off on Thursday also.  Sounds like it's going to be Saturday only, right?

I should be home after 3pm on Thursday.    I do not expect to work over.   I will post on here if I do.
You can call Stace @ 948-5013
or call me @ 948-4013
and leave a message if we are away from phone.    I will call you back when I get a chance.
come over and see..:)

Offline psa

• Administrator
  • Damselfish
  • reef gardener
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2007, 09:06:03 PM »
I have been ill, and this is my first time back on the board in over a week.   :(

Is the yard sale Saturday only?  We had a table and a headboard that we never got over there for the sale.  I don't know what my availability on Saturday will be, but let me know if you still need help on that day.

Paul
Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, "In this world, Elwood, you must be" - she always called me Elwood - "In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant." Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant. You may quote me.

Offline Ed

• Trigger
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2007, 09:55:48 PM »
Stace will be pricing more stuff tomorrow night.    If you want to come over and help she would love it.    I think she posted the garage sale for 7am - 4pm.     There is some cool stuff showing up.    More tanks, trolling motor, pond liner, more PC stuff, etc..   
 :)    Garage is pretty full, but we can make room with more organizing.     There was someone asking to bring more tanks possibly.

Offline Ed

• Trigger
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2007, 10:00:09 PM »
Marty I tried to pm you.     I do not know if you got it or not.    I looked in the sent list and never saw ya.    Address is 6915 W. 2nd Ave.    Take Van Burien (inbetween PUB Tavern and Honda Dealership) go to Second Ave.     Turn Left (only direction from Van Burien) go to second house on Right side of road, Boat may still be there in front yard.   Pink house with white trim, shed behind privacy fence same color.    :)

Offline Nate C.

• MidColumbia Saltwater Aquarium Club Member
  • Trigger
    • Canfield Reef
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2007, 07:52:53 AM »
Ed,

I'll let Colleen know that the pricing will be tonight, what time will you guys start working on it?  We'll plan to be there to help.  We have a few more things to come over as well.   ;)