Author Topic: Club Yard Sale - Fund Raiser for MCMAC Event  (Read 6464 times)

Offline Rico

• MidColumbia Saltwater Aquarium Club Member
  • Tang
Club Yard Sale - Fund Raiser for MCMAC Event
« on: March 19, 2007, 09:18:01 PM »
The yard sale to raise money to support the 2007 Mid-Columbia Marine Aquarium Conference will be held on May 4th & 5th.  This year we are holding the sale at Ed & Stacy Hahn's home.  Stacy has graciously offered to allow us to start bringing sale items over for storage after April 1st. 

So everyone, dig out whatever you or your relatives may have to donate for the sale and lets try to make this one bigger and better than last year!!

We will also need some volunteers to work the sale on each day.  And for cleanup afterwards.  So lets start thinking about how we can help out and speak up.

Thanks
Rick
Rick Berg
240 Gal Acrylic IAP tank
Propagating SPS Corals

Offline Cartman

• Goby
Re: Club Yard Sale - Fund Raiser for MCMAC Event
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2007, 05:12:46 PM »
 I will be gone for training :(
I'm dead sexy !   75 Gallon Nano Tank

Offline tyler5g

• Damselfish
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2007, 09:35:49 AM »
Ed and Staci have told me that everyone is to feel free to start bringing yardsale items to their place. Give them a call to make sure that someone is available at the receiving dock. 
206 SPS tank, dual 400 MH, t-5 actinic, Ampmaster 3000 closed loop, Ampmaster2700 sump, custom sump/skimmer combo built by club member, various SPS, several LPS and assorted fish.

Offline MartyK

• Goby
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2007, 08:33:48 PM »
If this yard sale is this weekend, it snuck up on me.....

Is the meeting this Saturday after the sale?

Ed or Stacy - Can you email out directions to your house?  I should be able to scrounge up some stuff for the sale, and drop it off tomorrow or Friday.

Offline tyler5g

• Damselfish
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2007, 08:57:29 PM »
Marty, the sale is next weekend, the 11th and 12th.  There still is plenty of time to get stuff to Ed and Staci.
The meeting will be after the sale on Sat night.
206 SPS tank, dual 400 MH, t-5 actinic, Ampmaster 3000 closed loop, Ampmaster2700 sump, custom sump/skimmer combo built by club member, various SPS, several LPS and assorted fish.

Offline nacheetah

• MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Damselfish
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2007, 11:10:35 AM »
WOW, that kinda freaked me out because I had it in my head that it was next weekend so I'm getting stuff together to haul over tomorrow.....If that's o.k. with Ed and Stacey.  We are heading to Wenatchee and have preloaded the pickup to haul over on Sunday since it's the only time we have.

Ed and Stacey, let us know a good time for tomorrow.  Do you need to borrow some tables for the sale because we have some we can take over, if needed?

I have to work next Saturday but I can certainly volunteer someone to help out, my backup of course.

Thanks!
In the works on a 120 GL.

Offline tyler5g

• Damselfish
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2007, 08:42:21 AM »
Hey folks, we need some help with the sale.  We need stuff to sell, we need everyone to help out at the sale, etc.  Please let either myself or Ed and Staci know where and when you can  help.  This sale is very important for the club and the conference.  Thanks. 

Offline nacheetah

• Damselfish
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2007, 09:50:19 AM »
Like I said I have a pickup load of stuff like a T.V., Entertainment center, some chairs and misc.  So we really need to unload it somewhere today because I don't think Nacho would like to cruise to work with that in the back.

John, we left Ed a message on his cell phone and we hope he gets it soon.  Do you have his home phone and if so PM us so we can call him?

Thanks!

apw63

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2007, 10:00:57 AM »
I could come Saturday morning and help for a few hrs. I just need to know start time. I have to work on Friday. We had a yard sale this weekend. Most of the stuff that did not sell on Saturday is what I would call junk. I would not be comfortable bringing over stuff just to have someone else take it to goodwill or the dump. If there are any cloths left I will bring them over. I do have some 10 and 12 gauge monster cable I will bring. It is used but in very good condition. I have around 150' or so. If anyone would like some they could have.

Andy

Offline nacheetah

• Damselfish
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2007, 11:34:17 AM »
We got a hold of Ed and we're on our way to drop stuff off.  He said he will be there the rest of the day if anyone has anything else to drop off.

Thanks!

Offline luvnsalt

• Tang
  • One day at a time!
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2007, 12:11:24 PM »
Stace and/or Ed-
I can work at the yardsale on Saturday if you need me. What time is it starting? Ending? I could work in the morning although Ryan has a game at 12:00pm...
Dashia
75g with 2 Clowns, Yellow Tang, Coral banded shrimp, scooter blenny, sandsifter star, Misc. corals, Snails,  and Hermit crabs, 2 anenomes!

Offline nacheetah

• Damselfish
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2007, 07:38:39 PM »
Nacho will be dropping off tables on Wednesday and a few extra things we missed. 

Offline Lucy

• Goby
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2007, 05:13:09 AM »
Was there a plan to do a bake sale like we did last time?  I know there was some mention of it.  If so, I would probably have time to bake some things.  I have to work Friday, so wouldn't be able to work the sale (if we have one Friday), but we're available Saturday morning. 

Ed, would you ask Stacie if she needs baked goods?  I don't want to bake if we're not selling as I don't want the stuff around my house!   ::)
Barbie

Offline Ed

• working together to make this hobby enjoyable for all...
  • Trigger
  • Working as one to promote anyone willing to learn
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2007, 07:39:54 AM »
Lucy,
    I have not heard Stace say anything about cooking.    Go for it if you want.   That sounds Awesome.     
pm me here or call house if you need something.    I tried to pm Marty once, I am not sure what happened. 

House 374-0815
cell 948-4013
come over and see..:)

Offline Nate C.

• Trigger
    • Canfield Reef
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2007, 12:24:18 PM »
Ed,

Colleen and I are available to help price things one evening this week, let us know when.  We'll be there for the sale on Saturday too.