Author Topic: January Meeting on Friday!  (Read 1456 times)

Offline Ed

• working together to make this hobby enjoyable for all...
  • MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Trigger
  • Working as one to promote anyone willing to learn
January Meeting on Friday!
« on: December 23, 2003, 08:43:00 AM »
The next Meeting will be on Friday, January 16th @ 7pm.  The location is 6915 W. 2nd Ave, Kennewick.    I will have a cooler full of ice and drinks.  I will also have a hamburgers and hotdogs.   If you want to bring chips that is fine.  But it is totally up to you.   I just want to sit around and chat and relax with friends talking bout the hobby.   I have asked Rick Berg to bring his Atapsia Killer 2000 to the meeting again.  Matt wants to try to teach ya something?   I want to try to make ya feel comfortable?  I want to give away some toys.  So if you have The sixtenth open, stop by grab a drink, a burger,  sit down and relax.

Hope to see you there,
Ed Hahn

Ps. call me if you need directions
374-0815 :D
come over and see..:)

Offline Ed

• working together to make this hobby enjoyable for all...
  • MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Trigger
  • Working as one to promote anyone willing to learn
January Meeting on Friday!
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2004, 10:29:15 AM »
I am planning on buying Riders Summer Sausage and Kraut instead of Hamburgers and Hot dogs.   The mad cow disease thing is too much.  I hope this is ok?   Now if I can find some in the Tri-cities?
  Excited as hell!..
   Rick Berg will not make it to Fridays meeting.   Thanks for letting me know before hand Rick.   That was really cool.   He visited last night.   I finally got to share some frags with him.   That part made me feel good.  

Two door prizes Friday...anyone that wants to bring frags you are welcome.

its better to give sometimes...than recieve most times..
take care,
Ed :D
come over and see..:)