Author Topic: March Meeting  (Read 10220 times)

Offline Nate C.

• MidColumbia Saltwater Aquarium Club Member
  • Trigger
    • Canfield Reef
Re: March Meeting
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2007, 05:10:44 PM »
Nate and Colleen- I am sooooo sorry! But, I am having a small crisis tonight and will not be able to make it over. :(   I hope everyone has a great time and I will FOR SURE see you all next month.

Sorry to hear that, having a crisis is never fun.   :(  Hope that it works out for you!  Let us know when you might be able to get your credit back on the lost Nudi!

Zul, sorry to hear you guys won't make it either.  Tell Phil to take some anti-inflamitory, and ice.  I've got a bad back too, and know the routine.  I can also recommend a good chiropractor and massuse if he wants.

Offline Zulreef

• Damselfish
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2007, 05:33:17 PM »
Nate and Colleen- I am sooooo sorry! But, I am having a small crisis tonight and will not be able to make it over. :(   I hope everyone has a great time and I will FOR SURE see you all next month.

Sorry to hear that, having a crisis is never fun.   :(  Hope that it works out for you!  Let us know when you might be able to get your credit back on the lost Nudi!

Zul, sorry to hear you guys won't make it either.  Tell Phil to take some anti-inflamitory, and ice.  I've got a bad back too, and know the routine.  I can also recommend a good chiropractor and massuse if he wants.

Nate and Colleen,

Thanks for the info it will be better in a day or so.
Hi, my name is Zul :-)
156 Gal. Custom Acrylic Tank w/ 40 Gal. Sump by Les
<"))))><><((((">  <"))))><><(((("> <"))))><><((((">

Offline nacheetah

• MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Damselfish
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2007, 06:32:26 PM »
Thanks Nate and Colleen for hosting a great meeting.    I wanted you guys to see that the clowns are in a good home and they were in the anemones immediately.  I just love watching them but Nacho wasn't too happy last night because he stayed up until the acclimation was done which was about 2:00 am.  I told him that it was part of the joys of having a tank ;D

Thanks!
In the works on a 120 GL.

Offline luvnsalt

• Tang
  • One day at a time!
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2007, 11:09:11 AM »
Thanks guys. The crisis has been diverted for a minute or two!
75g with 2 Clowns, Yellow Tang, Coral banded shrimp, scooter blenny, sandsifter star, Misc. corals, Snails,  and Hermit crabs, 2 anenomes!

Offline Ed

• working together to make this hobby enjoyable for all...
  • Trigger
  • Working as one to promote anyone willing to learn
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2007, 12:43:20 PM »
Thats a nice pair of mated clowns.   They are worth quite a bit.

Thanks for the Good time Guys!    Thanks Colleen and Nate for hosting this.   :)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2007, 12:45:41 PM by Ed »
come over and see..:)

Offline Nate C.

• Trigger
    • Canfield Reef
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2007, 12:10:29 PM »
Awesome!  Glad to hear that they have a good home, and that Nacho was a dedicated Daddy and got them in their new home before bedtime.   ;D

BTW - Carmen and Ed, please tell Jim and Rod (respectively) that we have called and tried to get another couple tube anemone's on the way!

Also, we bought 16 new coral, I'll start a new post about them tonight.  Will put up pictures as well.

Offline Ed

• Trigger
« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2007, 12:33:43 PM »
16?   You guys have the fever! ;)

Offline Nate C.

• Trigger
    • Canfield Reef
« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2007, 01:02:29 PM »

You know it!   :D  We got some cool stuff (I have the pictures, but can't remember names or I'd put some up now).  We got one that is similar to the one you gave us Ed, except it's more yellow body, with very dark cobalt blue tips.  We splurged on that and got a larger colony.   :P

Offline Ed

• Trigger
« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2007, 04:30:45 PM »

You know it!   :D  We got some cool stuff (I have the pictures, but can't remember names or I'd put some up now).  We got one that is similar to the one you gave us Ed, except it's more yellow body, with very dark cobalt blue tips.  We splurged on that and got a larger colony.   :P

That is what it looks like in my tank.   Fragman gave that to me.  Post some pictures and maybe we can name them.   I will try.   

Offline Nate C.

• Trigger
    • Canfield Reef
« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2007, 06:29:45 PM »
There's a few up already in our gallery.

Also, anyone that wants the instructions on how to do the chemicals as Rick demonstrated, here's the link to the article:

http://reefkeeping.com/issues/past6.php

You need to go to Feb. and it's the article called "An Improved Do-it-Yourself Two-Part Calcium and Alkalinity Supplement System"

Offline tyler5g

• Damselfish
« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2007, 07:20:59 PM »
Did you sell my clowns to Nacho? ???
206 SPS tank, dual 400 MH, t-5 actinic, Ampmaster 3000 closed loop, Ampmaster2700 sump, custom sump/skimmer combo built by club member, various SPS, several LPS and assorted fish.

Offline Nate C.

• Trigger
    • Canfield Reef
« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2007, 07:50:24 PM »
Did you sell my clowns to Nacho? ???

You snooze you lose!  I never heard any more that you were still interested, and Nacho and Carmen took them home that night.  Sorry :'(

Offline nacheetah

• Damselfish
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2007, 11:18:18 PM »
Cha ching!  They love their new home and you wouldn't want to brake up a happy home, would you?  You missed that auction because I heard Nate and Colleen saying "going once, going twice" and you were no where to be found ;D

They sure added color to our tank and kicked the black domino damsel (which we can't seem to catch) out of the anemone and marked their territory.

I feel bad John so I decided to name them "U snooz" and "U looz".   :(
In the works on a 120 GL.

Offline luvnsalt

• Tang
  • One day at a time!
« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2007, 07:29:36 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! That is some funny stuff Carmen!!! ;D
75g with 2 Clowns, Yellow Tang, Coral banded shrimp, scooter blenny, sandsifter star, Misc. corals, Snails,  and Hermit crabs, 2 anenomes!

Offline Nate C.

• Trigger
    • Canfield Reef
« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2007, 08:06:08 AM »

I feel bad John so I decided to name them "U snooz" and "U looz".   :(

AHHAHAHAHA!  That's awesome.   ;D  We'd never named them, so I'm glad to hear they have names now!