Author Topic: 2007 MCSAC Conference Committees  (Read 3779 times)

Offline tyler5g

• Damselfish
2007 MCSAC Conference Committees
« on: February 27, 2007, 07:49:31 PM »
It is time to start setting up committees for the conference this year.  Following are some of the committees that will need to be headed;

Food and Catering
Tank tour
Sponsorships
Ticketing
Advertising
Setup and Breakdown
Speakers(Rick is working on this)
Silent and Regular auction and Raffle

These are just some of the areas that we will need help in, and I am sure that there are others that I am ovelooking.  Folks, its the first of March and we may be having this event as early as mid June (depending on the speakers chosen), so we need to get the ball rolling. Let me know who wants to help with what.  All  are welcome and encouraged to help.

206 SPS tank, dual 400 MH, t-5 actinic, Ampmaster 3000 closed loop, Ampmaster2700 sump, custom sump/skimmer combo built by club member, various SPS, several LPS and assorted fish.

Offline Rico

• MidColumbia Saltwater Aquarium Club Member
  • Tang
Re: 2007 MCSAC Conference Committees
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2007, 11:35:58 PM »
John,

Lets get the committee groups formed at the next meeting at Nate & Colleen's.  So everyone who can help, please look these over and try to have an idea of where you can help. 

After the committees are formed, we should start having frequent meetings to update status and bring up problems that will need to be addressed.  We cannot afford to have a problem arise that cannot be resolved.

This method worked very well for us on the last MCMAC we held.

Thanks
Rick
Rick Berg
240 Gal Acrylic IAP tank
Propagating SPS Corals

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2007, 02:46:29 PM »
Can I be on the tank tour?   ;D I'd be a long drive though!!!
150g AGA, 200lbs LR, Cinnamon Clown, 2 engineer gobies, Spotted Mandarin, coral beauty, Skunk cleaner, scarlet wrasse, Bangai Cardinals.  Corals, check out my thread!!

Offline Rico

• Tang
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2007, 03:29:20 PM »
Angel,

We want you to be on the Tank Tour committee and be the Tour Marshal again.  You were awesome last year! 

You know, we could ship you and your tank back out to the beautiful northwest for the conference, only problem is you might have to stay  :)

Rick
Rick Berg
240 Gal Acrylic IAP tank
Propagating SPS Corals

Offline MartyK

• Goby
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2007, 10:02:18 AM »
I was out of town for the last meeting.  Is there an update on the status of these committees?

Offline nacheetah

• MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Damselfish
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2007, 06:56:58 PM »
Nacho and I went to Spokane and paid Kevin a visit and he asked about the conference.  For some reason, he is having trouble getting on the forum and wanted to know what the status was on the details for the conference.  He mentioned that maybe if we can post it on our link on the Reef Frontiers forum, he can check it out.

He said he normally sponsors our conference so whoever is in charge of that department, now would be a good time to approach him.

See you all at the next meeting and hopefully we can decide where we will be helping out.
In the works on a 120 GL.

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2007, 11:18:18 AM »
Angel,

We want you to be on the Tank Tour committee and be the Tour Marshal again.  You were awesome last year! 

You know, we could ship you and your tank back out to the beautiful northwest for the conference, only problem is you might have to stay  :)

Rick

Yeah I don't think I would want to break down the tank again!!

Man I miss you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
150g AGA, 200lbs LR, Cinnamon Clown, 2 engineer gobies, Spotted Mandarin, coral beauty, Skunk cleaner, scarlet wrasse, Bangai Cardinals.  Corals, check out my thread!!

Offline luvnsalt

• Tang
  • One day at a time!
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2007, 07:12:36 PM »
We miss you, too!
75g with 2 Clowns, Yellow Tang, Coral banded shrimp, scooter blenny, sandsifter star, Misc. corals, Snails,  and Hermit crabs, 2 anenomes!

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2007, 07:19:02 PM »
Anyone need help with the tank tour?  Seems like I will be there for the conference YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline nacheetah

• MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Damselfish
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2007, 09:19:33 PM »
That's great and I'm sure that we will all be honored to have you here.  You're not coming from that far and us not take advantage of your expertise in one of the areas needed because you were awesome in all you did at the last one.  If there is anything we can do for you while your here, please let us know and we will sure help in any way we can.  Nacho can't wait to see you. ;D
In the works on a 120 GL.

Offline luvnsalt

• Tang
  • One day at a time!
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2007, 10:17:40 AM »
IT IS TRUE? WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!
75g with 2 Clowns, Yellow Tang, Coral banded shrimp, scooter blenny, sandsifter star, Misc. corals, Snails,  and Hermit crabs, 2 anenomes!

Offline Lucy

• Goby
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2007, 10:20:30 AM »
Ok Dashia, now are you going to stay?
Barbie

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2007, 03:53:05 PM »
I feel the love!!!!!!!  I can't wait to see everyone.