Author Topic: RARE LPS, ZOOS and PALY's  (Read 3343 times)

fly fish

RARE LPS, ZOOS and PALY's
« on: November 28, 2006, 02:29:32 PM »
Hey everyone!

Sorry I have been such a stranger over the past year and a half!!  I have been working and traveling a ton and haven't had much time for anything else.  Anyways, just upgraded to a new 120g setup so I am back into it in full force now.

Anyways, my good friend started an online coral site about a year ago and it is awesome.  I have seen all of the corals in person last week and can vouge for their quality, color, and brilliance.  Here is the link

www.reefkingdom.com

If we get enough people together on an order,  I could probably get a discount for club members.

Anyways let me know what you all think.

Thanks,

Dean

Offline The Apprentice

• Tang
    • http://www.eoni.com/~quailxng/
Re: RARE LPS, ZOOS and PALY's
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2006, 12:49:51 AM »
Neat site Dean good to see you went with the upgraded tank ! Whare is this supplier located? Locally?

Quote from: "fly fish"
Hey everyone!

Sorry I have been such a stranger over the past year and a half!!  I have been working and traveling a ton and haven't had much time for anything else.  Anyways, just upgraded to a new 120g setup so I am back into it in full force now.

Anyways, my good friend started an online coral site about a year ago and it is awesome.  I have seen all of the corals in person last week and can vouge for their quality, color, and brilliance.  Here is the link

www.reefkingdom.com

If we get enough people together on an order,  I could probably get a discount for club members.

Anyways let me know what you all think.

Thanks,

Dean
150 gallon LPS reef Set up March 04
75 gallon SPS reef Set up Dec 04
Oceanic sump's #2&3,Mag drive pumps
PFO HORIZONTAL LIGHT, Aqua C skimmers

375 lbs live rock, Clams,lots of fish,SPS softies,Zoos,Anomes,And a few Pistol shrimps! all kinds of stuff

Offline luvnsalt

• Tang
  • One day at a time!
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2006, 11:02:42 AM »
Welcome back Dean!!!!
75g with 2 Clowns, Yellow Tang, Coral banded shrimp, scooter blenny, sandsifter star, Misc. corals, Snails,  and Hermit crabs, 2 anenomes!

fly fish

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2006, 01:26:09 PM »
His operation is in Salt Lake City, UT.  I know what you are thinking UT?????  Actually, UT has some of the best salt water stores that I have ever been in believe it or not.  Just in Salt Lake metro area there are 8 or so salt water only stores and a lot more that have both fresh and salt.  I actually picked up my new tank and locally hand made canopy and stand down there.  The canopy and stand are both made from unstained cherry.  They are gorgeous!!!!      

Anyways, back to friends store.  He has some incredible "one of a kind" type corals.  I have some of his frags in my new tank and they are rockin!!  This guy doesn't deal with sub par corals at all.  Only the best and it shows!!

Take a look, if you see anything you like let me see what I can do.

Thanks,

Dean

Offline The Apprentice

• Tang
    • http://www.eoni.com/~quailxng/
Thanks for the heads up
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2006, 06:33:35 PM »
Thanks Dean your going have to get some new pictures put on the board of your new Tank maybe start a new tank thread HINT HINT
Thanks for the link to Reefkingdom...Jeff

Quote from: "fly fish"
His operation is in Salt Lake City, UT.  I know what you are thinking UT?????  Actually, UT has some of the best salt water stores that I have ever been in believe it or not.  Just in Salt Lake metro area there are 8 or so salt water only stores and a lot more that have both fresh and salt.  I actually picked up my new tank and locally hand made canopy and stand down there.  The canopy and stand are both made from unstained cherry.  They are gorgeous!!!!      

Anyways, back to friends store.  He has some incredible "one of a kind" type corals.  I have some of his frags in my new tank and they are rockin!!  This guy doesn't deal with sub par corals at all.  Only the best and it shows!!

Take a look, if you see anything you like let me see what I can do.

Thanks,

Dean
150 gallon LPS reef Set up March 04
75 gallon SPS reef Set up Dec 04
Oceanic sump's #2&3,Mag drive pumps
PFO HORIZONTAL LIGHT, Aqua C skimmers

375 lbs live rock, Clams,lots of fish,SPS softies,Zoos,Anomes,And a few Pistol shrimps! all kinds of stuff

Offline fraggy

• Goby
Salt Lake City Fish Stores
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2008, 10:55:39 PM »
Since I drive through Salt Lake City ocassionally, I would be interested in the top 8 LFS stores in that general area and recommendations for them.  Addicted to SPS and other corals and fish.