Author Topic: Nice meeting!  (Read 2315 times)

Offline VickiG

• Damselfish
Nice meeting!
« on: November 12, 2006, 07:10:21 AM »
That was a nice, low-key meeting last night.  Business was conducted quickly - congrats to the new officers for next year!  (especially Angela - tee hee!  :lol:  :lol: )    Many thanks to Ron and Jane for hosting the meeting (and Katie and Patch were very welcoming "hostesses" too!  :D ).  Looking forward to seeing everyone at the Christmas party at Rick & Barbie's next month!!
Vicki
"I always wanted to pretend to be a marine biologist" - George Costanza

Offline nacheetah

• MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Damselfish
Nice meeting!
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2006, 06:58:24 PM »
So who are the new officers?  Unfortunately, we were unable to make it and we tried to get on yesterday morning to cast our votes but we were having trouble with our internet services and we just got too busy and just couldn't get our votes in on time.

See you all at the Christmas meeting.
In the works on a 120 GL.

Offline VickiG

• Damselfish
Nice meeting!
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2006, 07:39:17 PM »
John is President, Rick is VP, Angela is Sec/Treas.   We missed you guys!  Looking forward to seeing you at the Christmas party at Rick and Barbie's.  Also, looking forward to seeing that fantastic project at your house too!
Vicki
"I always wanted to pretend to be a marine biologist" - George Costanza

Offline nacheetah

• MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Damselfish
Nice meeting!
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2006, 08:05:09 PM »
Hopefully we can gain a new member at the next meeting because my Son In Laws brother started a 50 gl Saltwater tank and he came over last Sunday to get a glimpse of ours and we gave him a few additions for his tank and we mentioned to him about the next meeting and he was very interested.

I surprised myself because I caught myself carrying on about our tank like I knew what I was talking about.
In the works on a 120 GL.

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
Nice meeting!
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2006, 03:21:08 PM »
Quote from: "nacheetah"
I surprised myself because I caught myself carrying on about our tank like I knew what I was talking about.

That Nacho's brain washing is working.  :D  :D  :D
150g AGA, 200lbs LR, Cinnamon Clown, 2 engineer gobies, Spotted Mandarin, coral beauty, Skunk cleaner, scarlet wrasse, Bangai Cardinals.  Corals, check out my thread!!

Offline tyler5g

• Damselfish
Nice meeting!
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2006, 07:33:56 PM »
You go girl, and pretty soon your signature will be like Barbie's
206 SPS tank, dual 400 MH, t-5 actinic, Ampmaster 3000 closed loop, Ampmaster2700 sump, custom sump/skimmer combo built by club member, various SPS, several LPS and assorted fish.