Author Topic: November Meeting...  (Read 3167 times)

Offline Ed

• working together to make this hobby enjoyable for all...
  • MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Trigger
  • Working as one to promote anyone willing to learn
November Meeting...
« on: October 29, 2006, 09:15:54 AM »
I heard the next meeting was at Ron and Jeans house in Richland.   I was hoping to find out the date.    If it is not the third week end of November I will be there.  

:D
come over and see..:)

Offline luvnsalt

• Tang
  • One day at a time!
November Meeting...
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2006, 11:34:48 AM »
Ed,
 Our meetings are the 2nd week of each month. The only reason it was changed for this month was because we wanted to do the Halloween thing.
Dashia
75g with 2 Clowns, Yellow Tang, Coral banded shrimp, scooter blenny, sandsifter star, Misc. corals, Snails,  and Hermit crabs, 2 anenomes!

Offline nacheetah

• Damselfish
November Meeting...
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2006, 06:53:36 PM »
We have our annual Church auction and we are in charge of helping with setting up and with the beer garden so we won't be able to attend.  

What are the chances of changing it to the second Friday?  We would definitely be able to make it.

With the elections and all, this is one we don't want to miss.

Vote for Pedro!
In the works on a 120 GL.

Offline Ed

• working together to make this hobby enjoyable for all...
  • Trigger
  • Working as one to promote anyone willing to learn
November Meeting...
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2006, 05:06:46 AM »
I want to go and but I forgot the PSAS meeting is on the 11th.    I could go also if it was on Friday.   But can not make it if its the 11th.  I have to be present in Seattle.
come over and see..:)

Offline luvnsalt

• Tang
  • One day at a time!
November Meeting...
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2006, 04:00:04 PM »
I don't remember Ron stating what day he was having it. It is up to the host to decide if the meeting is on Friday or Saturday. Maybe Les knows more. I still won't be there! Margaritas are calling my name!!! :P
75g with 2 Clowns, Yellow Tang, Coral banded shrimp, scooter blenny, sandsifter star, Misc. corals, Snails,  and Hermit crabs, 2 anenomes!

Offline dakota's dad

• MidColumbia Saltwater Aquarium Club Member
  • Damselfish
November Meeting...
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2006, 06:20:22 PM »
i am going on a fishing trip. leaving the 10th and returning on the 12th so i wont be able to make it. i am guiding some friends steelhead fishing around bogans. (between clarkston & troy, or.)
Paul:75gal aga w/ 400 xm 10k, 175 xm 10k & 24" t8 actinic with fish, sps skeletons & a few shrooms. 20 gal w/fish,enemones, lps & softies

Offline nacheetah

• Damselfish
November Meeting...
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2006, 09:23:24 PM »
Any word on having the meeting on Friday?
In the works on a 120 GL.

Offline Les

• Damselfish
    • http://home.att.net/~hoveracre/wsb/html/view.cgi-home.html-.html
November Meeting...
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2006, 10:57:30 AM »
The meeting will be on Saturday the 11th at 7PM. Ron and Jane are hosting this months meeting. The topic will be voting for next years club officers. If you are not going to make it then please email Angela or me your votes.
On second thought, since Angela is running for office then email your votes to me at hoveracre@att.net.
400 Gal Reef/Fish custom built tank w/90 gal sump. Dolphin Ampmaster 4000, Dolphin Ampmaster 2100, Dolphin Aquasea 5200, Dolphin Ampmaster 7500, Five 400 MH 10,000 K bulbs with 2 VHO actinic

Offline tyler5g

• Damselfish
November Meeting...
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2006, 12:36:20 PM »
Could you post directions to Ron and Jane's place, please.
206 SPS tank, dual 400 MH, t-5 actinic, Ampmaster 3000 closed loop, Ampmaster2700 sump, custom sump/skimmer combo built by club member, various SPS, several LPS and assorted fish.

Offline VickiG

• Damselfish
directions
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2006, 08:30:54 PM »
John, I re-sent the e-mail that Les sent with directions to your e-mail.  Hope you get it.
Vicki
"I always wanted to pretend to be a marine biologist" - George Costanza