Author Topic: Host Needed  (Read 2964 times)

Offline Les

• Damselfish
    • http://home.att.net/~hoveracre/wsb/html/view.cgi-home.html-.html
Host Needed
« on: October 04, 2006, 10:42:08 AM »
Due to an unfortunate set of circumstances, Vicki and Darrel will not be hosting this months meeting. We need someone to volunteer for this please. Please email me at hoveracre@att.net and I will notify everyone accordingly. If I have no answer by Wed, October 11th then I will plan on hosting the meeting on the 21st. As it is set right now the meeting is scheduled for Saturday, October 21st at 7 PM.
400 Gal Reef/Fish custom built tank w/90 gal sump. Dolphin Ampmaster 4000, Dolphin Ampmaster 2100, Dolphin Aquasea 5200, Dolphin Ampmaster 7500, Five 400 MH 10,000 K bulbs with 2 VHO actinic

Offline tyler5g

• Damselfish
Host Needed
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2006, 12:46:12 PM »
To save people the drive to Stickville :wink: , Angela and I might be able to do it.  And who know's, maybe there will be water in the tank by then.
 :?
206 SPS tank, dual 400 MH, t-5 actinic, Ampmaster 3000 closed loop, Ampmaster2700 sump, custom sump/skimmer combo built by club member, various SPS, several LPS and assorted fish.

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
Host Needed
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2006, 03:59:08 PM »
Great save John and Angela. :D
150g AGA, 200lbs LR, Cinnamon Clown, 2 engineer gobies, Spotted Mandarin, coral beauty, Skunk cleaner, scarlet wrasse, Bangai Cardinals.  Corals, check out my thread!!

Offline Ed

• working together to make this hobby enjoyable for all...
  • MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Trigger
  • Working as one to promote anyone willing to learn
Host Needed
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2006, 06:38:47 PM »
Guys,  I can not make it on that date.   But I wish you guys the best of luck where ever you have it.
Sincerely,
Ed :D
come over and see..:)

Offline nacheetah

• Damselfish
Host Needed
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2006, 09:57:00 PM »
Do we have a definate place, yet?  I hope it wasn't posted somewhere were I can't see it.  Again, this should be another fun Halloween/fish meeting and you know we like to dress up for these special occasions so we're in.

See you there!
In the works on a 120 GL.

Offline nacheetah

• Damselfish
Host Needed
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2006, 10:31:05 PM »
These are up for grabs, if anyone is interested.  Exchanges are always welcome but not necessary.  Don't forget your transition packages.  He will take them Saturday.  He thinks he can get about 5 pieces of candy cane, 2 pieces of zoos and if someone can tell him how to remove the toadstools without chipping the rock, those will also be up for grabs.

Offline Jeff

• Goby
    • http://searles.clearwire.net
Host Needed
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2006, 05:54:59 AM »
Hey, I'll take a candy cane and a zoo, and I can bring some xenia to trade if you'd like.

Here is the thread on the october meeting.  See ya there!
30 gallon, 192w PCs with softies, and 5 freshwater tanks; mostly african cichlids.

Offline tyler5g

• Damselfish
Host Needed
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2006, 07:14:36 AM »
Meeting is at our house again this halloween.  Wear you best costumes, and see you there.
206 SPS tank, dual 400 MH, t-5 actinic, Ampmaster 3000 closed loop, Ampmaster2700 sump, custom sump/skimmer combo built by club member, various SPS, several LPS and assorted fish.

Offline Rico

• MidColumbia Saltwater Aquarium Club Member
  • Tang
Host Needed
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2006, 08:14:12 AM »
To get the toad stools, just use a razor knife and slice them off as close to the rock as possible. They will be just fine and what is left on the rock will grow back.

What kind of corals is Nacho looking for?

Rick
Rick Berg
240 Gal Acrylic IAP tank
Propagating SPS Corals

Offline nacheetah

• Damselfish
Host Needed
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2006, 08:22:36 AM »
I suggested he wait until he has his 125 set up before he puts anything else in.  We don't expect anything on Saturday but you can weal and deal with him then.

We thought a razor would work on the toadstools but he decided to use one of his lifelines and poll the audience :lol:

See you all there with creepy crawly snacks as usual. :wink:

Offline luvnsalt

• Tang
  • One day at a time!
Host Needed
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2006, 11:14:56 AM »
Hey Carmen,
I don't have anything to trade because I had to start over if you remember...but whatever is left I would love to take!
Thanks.
75g with 2 Clowns, Yellow Tang, Coral banded shrimp, scooter blenny, sandsifter star, Misc. corals, Snails,  and Hermit crabs, 2 anenomes!

Offline dakota's dad

• MidColumbia Saltwater Aquarium Club Member
  • Damselfish
Host Needed
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2006, 12:36:05 PM »
Carmen & Nacho,

I have frags that i started for my bro. but he is getting out of saltwater:
           2- purple digis about 1+"
           3- purple rim cap a little bigger than a quarter
           1- pink digi sm. about 1/2"
           1-green digi (not sure if it will live. one day it looks good the next poor)
           if you dont want they are up for grabs. i will bring them to the meeting

i want some candy cane if you have any left please. :D  :D  :D

Paul
Paul:75gal aga w/ 400 xm 10k, 175 xm 10k & 24" t8 actinic with fish, sps skeletons & a few shrooms. 20 gal w/fish,enemones, lps & softies