Author Topic: August meeting  (Read 2702 times)

Offline nacheetah

• MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Damselfish
August meeting
« on: August 14, 2006, 10:21:43 PM »
Hey Angel & Celinda, we know it's not the same as if you guys were here but we thought this would be the next best thing.

Great presentation Les....I can truly say that even I learned something.

Also, a pic of Nacho in Phase II...the electrical wiring.  It's nice to have a son who's an electrician.  He came out on Sunday and did all the wiring and advising.  They were still pulling wires during the pic.
In the works on a 120 GL.

Offline nacheetah

• Damselfish
August meeting
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2006, 08:53:17 AM »
Oops! Maybe I need to get the ole book out.  I looked at the pictures last night but checked them this morning at work and all be darn, if they didn't disappear....strange.

Use your imagination for now.

Offline nacheetah

• Damselfish
August meeting
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2006, 07:23:54 AM »
I'll try again :oops:  :oops:

Offline VickiG

• Damselfish
August meeting
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2006, 12:57:53 PM »
I want to agree with Carmen that this was a really good meeting.  We learned something (which is why we joined the club in the first place!), had some yummy food, good company with nice conversations, and some frags to boot (Thanks Les - our Xenia and starburst are already doing great).   Great presentation Les!  I am already at work on our QT!  Thanks.
Vicki
"I always wanted to pretend to be a marine biologist" - George Costanza

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
August meeting
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2006, 04:58:12 PM »
Thanks for thinking about us!  Just wish we could see the pics.  Les looks a little red in the face and I know he's not shy!!!
150g AGA, 200lbs LR, Cinnamon Clown, 2 engineer gobies, Spotted Mandarin, coral beauty, Skunk cleaner, scarlet wrasse, Bangai Cardinals.  Corals, check out my thread!!

Offline Les

• Damselfish
    • http://home.att.net/~hoveracre/wsb/html/view.cgi-home.html-.html
August meeting
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2006, 06:50:26 AM »
I suppose it was the flash, not the beer. Yea, that's it.
400 Gal Reef/Fish custom built tank w/90 gal sump. Dolphin Ampmaster 4000, Dolphin Ampmaster 2100, Dolphin Aquasea 5200, Dolphin Ampmaster 7500, Five 400 MH 10,000 K bulbs with 2 VHO actinic

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
August meeting
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2006, 04:49:22 PM »
Yeah flash that's it!
150g AGA, 200lbs LR, Cinnamon Clown, 2 engineer gobies, Spotted Mandarin, coral beauty, Skunk cleaner, scarlet wrasse, Bangai Cardinals.  Corals, check out my thread!!