Author Topic: June Meeting  (Read 7740 times)

Offline Rico

• MidColumbia Saltwater Aquarium Club Member
  • Tang
June Meeting
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2006, 12:49:39 PM »
Thanks to everyone who came out to socialize and enjoy the evening with our great reef club members.  It was really nice to see you all and visit with Angel and Celinda, you guys will be missed.  Thank you Zul for being in perpetual motion and always attentive and helping wherever needed, you really make things go so much smoother.  Thank you Nacho for helping man the grills, your help is always appreciated. And thanks to all you late nighters who helped clean up.  Today's clean up was trivial.

We also came up with a few new forum user names:

Nacho and NN (Naughty Nacheetah)
Congo and Tigress or Tiger
Dashia and DB
Angel and Diva Racer 2000
Paul now "Dakota's Dad"

Rick & Barbie
Rick Berg
240 Gal Acrylic IAP tank
Propagating SPS Corals

Offline Cartman

• Goby
June Meeting
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2006, 07:39:48 PM »
Was a great time and once again thx Rick and Barbie for going through the trouble of putting on another great event. I would also like to say your yard is not made for a 18 month old :) Going up and down those stairs really  took it out of her though she was asleep a half mile down the street. Thx again and cant wait tell next meeting .
I'm dead sexy !   75 Gallon Nano Tank

Offline sirfisher

• MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Goby
June Meeting
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2006, 11:19:28 PM »
We had a great time and your right, we will all miss Angel and Celinda...you guys make sure you keep in touch via forum.  Rick, it's always a great pleasure to go watch your 240 gl screen TV.  It really looks good and gets me all excited about the upgrade.

Sounds like the progress is going to have to wait until we get back from vacation.  We'll be gone the week of 4th of July, so we won't be on the forum that week.  It's interesting because now that we have the tank, our kids find the beach that much more amusing....yes it's the beach for a week.

Nacheeta

Offline Rico

• Tang
June Meeting
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2006, 07:54:49 AM »
Carmen,

Do you guys need someone to check on the tank?  It would give me a great excuse for a nice ride on the Harley :-)

Rick
Rick Berg
240 Gal Acrylic IAP tank
Propagating SPS Corals

Offline dakota's dad

• Damselfish
June Meeting
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2006, 11:40:16 AM »
thanks for the new user name.  :lol:   and thanks for having me. it was a lot of fun and dakota wont stop talking about playing tag.
Paul:75gal aga w/ 400 xm 10k, 175 xm 10k & 24" t8 actinic with fish, sps skeletons & a few shrooms. 20 gal w/fish,enemones, lps & softies

Offline luvnsalt

• Tang
  • One day at a time!
June Meeting
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2006, 12:18:01 PM »
I think the best part of the night had to be when we came up with Mikes user name!!!! hahahahhahahaha :lol:  I love it. Thanks Rick and Barbie for the great fun. (as always) It was kinda sad though to say good bye... :cry:  to Celinda and Angel.
75g with 2 Clowns, Yellow Tang, Coral banded shrimp, scooter blenny, sandsifter star, Misc. corals, Snails,  and Hermit crabs, 2 anenomes!

Offline dakota's dad

• Damselfish
June Meeting
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2006, 01:22:08 PM »
when and where is the next meeting :?:  and if we have a theam i think we need to post it early so more people will participate :oops: and not be bashful.
Paul:75gal aga w/ 400 xm 10k, 175 xm 10k & 24" t8 actinic with fish, sps skeletons & a few shrooms. 20 gal w/fish,enemones, lps & softies

Offline Congo

• Goby
June Meeting
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2006, 11:22:46 PM »
A big thanks to the hosts and club members for making the meeting a success.  Hot food, hot weather and some hot topics. :wink:
ames

Offline nacheetah

• MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Damselfish
June Meeting
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2006, 07:11:08 PM »
Rick, thanks for the offer but we have it under control.  We hire the same kid that we hired 2 years ago to take care of our tank so we consider him experienced.  If they call us with an emergency then you just might have to jump on your Harley since you'll be closer.  I'm sure everything will be fine because they will be checking on it a couple times a day as well as feed our dog, water our lawn, pick up the mail and everything else that needs to be done while we're away.

I'm excited that I have a forum name because maybe I'll be on here more because I was always hesitant when I had to use that alias name of Nacho's wife.

Hey, Dakota's Dad! it was nice meeting you again because I certainly didn't expect to see you at a meeting....hope to see you at many more.
In the works on a 120 GL.

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
June Meeting
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2006, 07:59:30 PM »
The road trip is over and now it's time to start setting up the tank!!!  Thank you to all who came by for the meeting it was great seeing you all again and meeting the new folks.   As usual the die hard late nighters made it a blast!!!  I wonder now that Mike has a name if he will start posting? :D
150g AGA, 200lbs LR, Cinnamon Clown, 2 engineer gobies, Spotted Mandarin, coral beauty, Skunk cleaner, scarlet wrasse, Bangai Cardinals.  Corals, check out my thread!!

Offline Lucy

• Goby
June Meeting
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2006, 08:16:44 PM »
It is great to hear that you made it there safe and sound!  I hope you had an enjoyable trip!

Are you sure you don't want to jaunt back for this weekend's meeting?  LOL
Barbie

Offline luvnsalt

• Tang
  • One day at a time!
June Meeting
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2006, 11:36:19 AM »
Angel-
Mike denys that he was given that name!!! hahahaha but don't you worry- I remind him all the time!
75g with 2 Clowns, Yellow Tang, Coral banded shrimp, scooter blenny, sandsifter star, Misc. corals, Snails,  and Hermit crabs, 2 anenomes!

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
June Meeting
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2006, 12:25:48 PM »
Barbie I would love to dart back and visit with everyone again and again.  The trip was fine ecept that the motor locked up and we had to be towed home during the last 5 hours of the trip! :evil: The bright side is it gives me a chance to do another engine swap!  Oh well, you have to look on the bright side of all things huh?  :D
150g AGA, 200lbs LR, Cinnamon Clown, 2 engineer gobies, Spotted Mandarin, coral beauty, Skunk cleaner, scarlet wrasse, Bangai Cardinals.  Corals, check out my thread!!

Offline Rico

• Tang
Babysitting
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2006, 07:13:14 PM »
Angel,

Your clown was looking a bit lonely, so I did what any respectful babysitter would do.  I found your clown a buddy  :D  :D

Every one is doing great !

Rick
Rick Berg
240 Gal Acrylic IAP tank
Propagating SPS Corals

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
June Meeting
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2006, 03:53:05 PM »
A true friend in deed, thanks Rick.