Author Topic: Yard Sale  (Read 4055 times)

Offline sirfisher

• MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Goby
Yard Sale
« on: April 22, 2006, 09:07:45 PM »
Can we get an update on the status of the Yard Sale?  I was told that there was talk about changing the date and if so, what date?

I have 4 tables I can lend out, if needed.

How's the accumulation of items coming along?

Thanks...Carmen

Offline Les

• Damselfish
    • http://home.att.net/~hoveracre/wsb/html/view.cgi-home.html-.html
Yard Sale
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2006, 08:08:16 AM »
The yard sale will be on May 12 and 13th at Rick and Barbies house from 8AM till 2PM.
400 Gal Reef/Fish custom built tank w/90 gal sump. Dolphin Ampmaster 4000, Dolphin Ampmaster 2100, Dolphin Aquasea 5200, Dolphin Ampmaster 7500, Five 400 MH 10,000 K bulbs with 2 VHO actinic

Offline luvnsalt

• Tang
  • One day at a time!
Yard Sale
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2006, 12:49:58 PM »
We are doing it for 2 days???? Unless, we have a crazy amount of stuff- I think that is too much.
75g with 2 Clowns, Yellow Tang, Coral banded shrimp, scooter blenny, sandsifter star, Misc. corals, Snails,  and Hermit crabs, 2 anenomes!

Offline Nate C.

• MidColumbia Saltwater Aquarium Club Member
  • Trigger
    • Canfield Reef
Yard Sale
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2006, 01:17:18 PM »
I think we have some stuff to donate, where do we need to drop it?

Offline luvnsalt

• Tang
  • One day at a time!
Yard Sale
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2006, 11:14:42 AM »
Hi Nate.
You can either drop it off with Rick and Barbie or with John and Angela. Thanks a ton!!!
Dashia
75g with 2 Clowns, Yellow Tang, Coral banded shrimp, scooter blenny, sandsifter star, Misc. corals, Snails,  and Hermit crabs, 2 anenomes!

Offline Nate C.

• Trigger
    • Canfield Reef
Yard Sale
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2006, 02:13:42 PM »
We'll try to get them rounded up and dropped off soon.  Colleen's working OT again, but we'll do our best to get them to Rick & Barbie...they are right on the way home from work.

Offline Lucy

• Goby
Yard Sale
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2006, 09:51:36 AM »
We are getting together this Thursday to organize the yard sale items, so if you still have things to drop off, please do so by then.  Rick and/or I will be home after 5:00.

Thanks!!
Barbie

Offline luvnsalt

• Tang
  • One day at a time!
Yard Sale
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2006, 03:40:36 PM »
Hey Barbie.
I will be there to help price, etc...on Thursday. Let me know if you need me to bring anything with me.
Dashia

Offline Lucy

• Goby
Yard Sale
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2006, 06:48:13 PM »
Has anyone thought about bringing change?  As in cash change?

We've got a bunch of grocery bags for people to carry the treasurers they just purchased.  

Were we planning to have an ice chest with water for sale?  I have the ice chests, if someone wanted to run and get some bottles of water.

Well, back to sorting stuff!
Barbie

Offline Lucy

• Goby
Yard Sale
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2006, 03:31:17 PM »
We have had a great turn out so far.  If anyone wants to bring more stuff for Saturday's sale, feel free.
Barbie

Offline sirfisher

• MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Goby
Yard Sale
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2006, 11:49:10 AM »
Hey Guys, sorry I couldn't make it today but I woke up with a sore throat and I'm hoping it goes away so I can make the meeting tonight because I don't want to miss that...sounds like it's going to be interesting.  I'm sure it was because I went soo long without the allergy pill yesterday.

I'm glad that Nacho and I were able to help out yesterday because it certainly was needed with all the people that showed up...what a great success.  Hope it turns out well today.

Thanks to everyone that donated and volunteered some time, without you this would not be possible.

Carmen

Offline luvnsalt

• Tang
  • One day at a time!
Yard Sale
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2006, 06:40:20 PM »
I want to second what Carmen said!!!
THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR ALL THE ITEMS THAT WERE DONATED, FOR ALL THE VOLUNTEERS THAT PRICED AND SET UP THE YARD SALE, BAKED AND BOUGHT ITEMS, MADE SIGNS, AND WORKED THE SALE!!! YOU ALL ROCK!!!!!

Barbie and Rick- Thank you for the use of your home and yard! It was the PERFECT spot.

This was truly a team effort!!