Author Topic: Happy New Year  (Read 2077 times)

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
Happy New Year
« on: December 30, 2005, 09:40:30 PM »
I know that I may get another chance to say this to everyone so I wanted to be the first on here to post it.  I hope that all the friendship, help, and good times you all have shared with me comes back to all of you ten fold in the new year and beyond.  I will truly miss my reef club family.  Happy New Year :D
150g AGA, 200lbs LR, Cinnamon Clown, 2 engineer gobies, Spotted Mandarin, coral beauty, Skunk cleaner, scarlet wrasse, Bangai Cardinals.  Corals, check out my thread!!

Offline luvnsalt

• Tang
  • One day at a time!
Happy New Year
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2005, 10:49:10 AM »
Angel-
You have no idea how much all of us will miss you and your family! Please take care and be safe! Happy New Year to all of you REEFERS as well!!
Dashia
75g with 2 Clowns, Yellow Tang, Coral banded shrimp, scooter blenny, sandsifter star, Misc. corals, Snails,  and Hermit crabs, 2 anenomes!

Offline Rico

• MidColumbia Saltwater Aquarium Club Member
  • Tang
Happy New Year
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2005, 11:33:00 AM »
Angel,

Dashia took the words right out of my fingers :D  

I know you are getting ready for a cross country drive with some of your belongings.  Please be careful in your venture and if you need any help at all, do not hesitate to call.  Also be sure to have our numbers taped to the inside of your tank stand so your family can call if they have any questions or needs.

May God be with you, especially during your travels.

Rick
Rick Berg
240 Gal Acrylic IAP tank
Propagating SPS Corals

Offline Ed

• working together to make this hobby enjoyable for all...
  • MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Trigger
  • Working as one to promote anyone willing to learn
Happy New Year
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2005, 07:02:38 PM »
God  Bless My Friend, Wishing you a safe trip, walk everytime you get gas, and stay awake.    Let us know when you get there.
If you did not leave such a good impression on people, people would not worry about you..There is only one Angel.
Hope to hear from you soon,
Sincerely,
Ed :D
come over and see..:)

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
Happy New Year
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2005, 11:07:13 PM »
:(  :(  :(  :(

(Don't cry Angel, don't cry!!!!!!!!)  

Oh well they can't see me crying anyway.  OH MY I AM TYPING MY THOUGHTS ON THE COMPUTER!!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?

Bye guys I hope to see you all in June.
150g AGA, 200lbs LR, Cinnamon Clown, 2 engineer gobies, Spotted Mandarin, coral beauty, Skunk cleaner, scarlet wrasse, Bangai Cardinals.  Corals, check out my thread!!

Offline VickiG

• Damselfish
Happy New Year
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2006, 09:24:20 AM »
I echo the thoughts of everyone, Angel.  All the best to you and your family - keep in touch.  We will all miss you! :oops:
Vicki
"I always wanted to pretend to be a marine biologist" - George Costanza