Author Topic: Jan Meeting  (Read 2915 times)

Offline Les

• Damselfish
    • http://home.att.net/~hoveracre/wsb/html/view.cgi-home.html-.html
Jan Meeting
« on: December 19, 2005, 05:36:04 PM »
Hi All,
I know that with the Christmas season is here upon us the last thing we may be thinking about is the next club meeting. So I will post this and hope everyone sees it in time to attend.
The January 2006 meeting will be held at my house on Saturday the 14th at 7 PM. This date was requested to accommodate those who want to attend the PSAS meeting on the 21st. As usual, this will be a snack type affair, so everyone please bring your favorite snack and beverage of choice.
I plan on discussing the clubs interest in hosting the next conference and even start the planning on it if we decide to go forward for this year. I also would like to hear some input on fund raiser ideas. We should try to at least break even this year if possible.
If you need directions please email me at hoveracre@att.net.

Thank you,
Les Peterson
400 Gal Reef/Fish custom built tank w/90 gal sump. Dolphin Ampmaster 4000, Dolphin Ampmaster 2100, Dolphin Aquasea 5200, Dolphin Ampmaster 7500, Five 400 MH 10,000 K bulbs with 2 VHO actinic

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
Jan Meeting
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2005, 10:23:52 PM »
Sounds like the new Pres is off to a great start!  Way to go Les.
150g AGA, 200lbs LR, Cinnamon Clown, 2 engineer gobies, Spotted Mandarin, coral beauty, Skunk cleaner, scarlet wrasse, Bangai Cardinals.  Corals, check out my thread!!

Offline Ed

• working together to make this hobby enjoyable for all...
  • MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Trigger
  • Working as one to promote anyone willing to learn
Jan Meeting
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2005, 08:53:01 AM »
Les,
    You are so Cool...thanks :D
come over and see..:)

Offline sirfisher

• MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Goby
Jan Meeting
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2005, 06:36:59 PM »
Thats the spirit (Les), keep it up.  :)

Offline tyler5g

• Damselfish
Jan Meeting
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2005, 09:08:43 PM »
Boy, Les is sounding pretty presidential.  We will be there, Mr. President.  The Fundraiser idea is a great idea.  If we all put our heads together, I'm sure we can come up with something.
206 SPS tank, dual 400 MH, t-5 actinic, Ampmaster 3000 closed loop, Ampmaster2700 sump, custom sump/skimmer combo built by club member, various SPS, several LPS and assorted fish.

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
Jan Meeting
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2005, 05:36:19 PM »
Quote from: "tyler5g"
If we all put our heads together, I'm sure we can come up with something.

Yeah a headache! :D   Banging heads can hurt.
150g AGA, 200lbs LR, Cinnamon Clown, 2 engineer gobies, Spotted Mandarin, coral beauty, Skunk cleaner, scarlet wrasse, Bangai Cardinals.  Corals, check out my thread!!

Offline Zulreef

• MidColumbia Saltwater Aquarium Club Member
  • Damselfish
Jan Meeting
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2005, 05:50:11 PM »
Yes we will be at the meeting then the next weekend will go to the Seattle club meeting and maybe see a whale.
 :D
Zul
Hi, my name is Zul :-)
156 Gal. Custom Acrylic Tank w/ 40 Gal. Sump by Les
<"))))><><((((">  <"))))><><(((("> <"))))><><((((">

Offline The Apprentice

• Tang
    • http://www.eoni.com/~quailxng/
Re: Jan Meeting
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2006, 05:55:46 PM »
Thank you Les for hosting the January meeting I really enjoyed seeing every one and man that tank of yours is awsome Thank you for the frag of yellow sps It seems like a millipora is that correct? As well I hope that Purple Monti. will grow up and make ya happy.

Rick thanks for the Acropora frags and the Yellow leather they are doing great  

hope to see every one next month...Jeff

Quote from: "Les"
Hi All,
I know that with the Christmas season is here upon us the last thing we may be thinking about is the next club meeting. So I will post this and hope everyone sees it in time to attend.
The January 2006 meeting will be held at my house on Saturday the 14th at 7 PM. This date was requested to accommodate those who want to attend the PSAS meeting on the 21st. As usual, this will be a snack type affair, so everyone please bring your favorite snack and beverage of choice.
I plan on discussing the clubs interest in hosting the next conference and even start the planning on it if we decide to go forward for this year. I also would like to hear some input on fund raiser ideas. We should try to at least break even this year if possible.
If you need directions please email me at hoveracre@att.net.

Thank you,
Les Peterson
150 gallon LPS reef Set up March 04
75 gallon SPS reef Set up Dec 04
Oceanic sump's #2&3,Mag drive pumps
PFO HORIZONTAL LIGHT, Aqua C skimmers

375 lbs live rock, Clams,lots of fish,SPS softies,Zoos,Anomes,And a few Pistol shrimps! all kinds of stuff