Author Topic: Hoping to go to as many Meeting this year as possible.  (Read 2744 times)

Offline Ed

• working together to make this hobby enjoyable for all...
  • MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Trigger
  • Working as one to promote anyone willing to learn
Hoping to go to as many Meeting this year as possible.
« on: November 17, 2005, 08:55:01 AM »
I am hoping that myself and others can go to as many Saltwater meetings as possible this year.    I was hoping we could make a calender of months and people would volunteer in advance on a date earlier.
I am really reaching here, but I hoped we could coordinate with other clubs and possibly get guest speakers as Rick talked about sharing expense with other clubs, or possibly just  coordinate with other clubs so we can all see as many club meetings as possible and be better educated at our will.  

Again, this is what I am asking the group.
That we plan as a group to work together with other clubs if possible to see as many meetings or allow others to see meetings.
Here are people that have extended their arms for us to visit.
Spokane, Portland, Boise, Seattle would like money for guest speakers and promotions but often bring in excellent guest speakers.

A calender of Meetings in a month  Advance if possible.  

A lesson at each meeting, a little more structure.
Mike O would like a meeting during the middle of week if possible,
maybe something earlier say 6-8 pm.  
I was hoping if possible that we could have a meeting again with permission at a Pet shop,  Possibly asking owner and asking for owner to promote us working together.   Showing how well we can work with LFS.
I was hoping to knock on doors and bring out old Members, Matt, Todd, Mike B, Mike MC, etc.  
each one of them had talents that could benefit all of us.
Experiences and lessons learned at each meeting, this is where we can talk about things we learned as a group.
Mike B has raised Sea Horses, etc.  
I have rode to meetings with people and look forward to doing it again,
It would be a lot more fun and educational as a group.
Again, as quoted by a friend.   We all are one enjoying time together as friends, doing something we all enjoy for relaxation.
See you at next meeting,
Ed
 :D
come over and see..:)

Offline luvnsalt

• Tang
  • One day at a time!
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2005, 11:01:43 AM »
Sounds like you have alot of great ideas, Ed. I know for me, I am lucky to make it to one meeting a month with my kids' schedules and my husband's work schedule! I am not against a meeting in the middle of the week, though- as long as it is not Monday (football  :D ) or Wednesday (church and Lost). After the New Year maybe we can discuss it as a club. I am a big believer in "Majority rules."
Dashia
75g with 2 Clowns, Yellow Tang, Coral banded shrimp, scooter blenny, sandsifter star, Misc. corals, Snails,  and Hermit crabs, 2 anenomes!

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2005, 10:19:12 PM »
If I find a club in Virginia you guys can come visit there!  I sure am going to miss everyone.
150g AGA, 200lbs LR, Cinnamon Clown, 2 engineer gobies, Spotted Mandarin, coral beauty, Skunk cleaner, scarlet wrasse, Bangai Cardinals.  Corals, check out my thread!!

Offline Ed

• Trigger
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2005, 06:35:01 AM »
But I want a months notice so I plan it... :lol:
   I can not speak for everyone, but I am sure everyone will miss you Superman.   I think we need to post some pix of a friend that is moving to show the world how good of a person he is.    :wink:

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2005, 05:01:57 PM »
I thought you were going to say "Good looking!"   :D
Hey wait a minute don't post the picture from last night's meeting Ed!
 :shock:
150g AGA, 200lbs LR, Cinnamon Clown, 2 engineer gobies, Spotted Mandarin, coral beauty, Skunk cleaner, scarlet wrasse, Bangai Cardinals.  Corals, check out my thread!!

Offline Ed

• Trigger
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2005, 08:13:48 PM »
gotcha... :lol: I could post them just about anywhere now..lmao...

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2005, 06:37:12 PM »
OMG NOoooooooooooooooo!!!!! heheheheheh

Offline Ed

• Trigger
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2006, 11:40:12 AM »
PSAS will be having a meeting on January 21st.     I have spoke with friends up there.  The plan is to have pizza before hand, try to work Adelaides talk in and go to Shark Reef in Silverdale for a Lecture from Mark Reimer.   Mark is a Nano Tank expert.    Shark Reef will be raffling a way a Nano complete with 70watt HQI.    I am not sure what the cost of raffle tickets will be.    Everything should be over by 8pm Saturday night.
Shark Reef closes at 8pm.    The meeting starts at 6pm at Shark Reef in Silverdale.    
cheers,
Ed :D