Author Topic: Sad but true!  (Read 4638 times)

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
Sad but true!
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2005, 10:28:49 PM »
Well I will be gone on the 27th of Nov for two weeks to check out the area.  I will be back on Dec 10th.  I will be here through the holidays and leave for good the early part of January.  I know a lot of folks are going to probably go out of town to visit family for the holidays so I would like to make a recommendation of having the December meeting on Saturday December 17th.  I would love to be able to attend the Holiday meeting with you guys.  We had such a blast last year.  I know Rick wanted to know when I was going to be in town (what a great friend) for this reason.  Thanks
150g AGA, 200lbs LR, Cinnamon Clown, 2 engineer gobies, Spotted Mandarin, coral beauty, Skunk cleaner, scarlet wrasse, Bangai Cardinals.  Corals, check out my thread!!

Offline Rico

• MidColumbia Saltwater Aquarium Club Member
  • Tang
Sad but true!
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2005, 12:18:13 AM »
Angel,

How about having the Christmas party on Saturday the 10th seeing as you will be back on that day.  It works out much better for several of us.  

Rick
Rick Berg
240 Gal Acrylic IAP tank
Propagating SPS Corals

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
Sad but true!
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2005, 05:03:01 PM »
Rick that sounds fine too thanks
150g AGA, 200lbs LR, Cinnamon Clown, 2 engineer gobies, Spotted Mandarin, coral beauty, Skunk cleaner, scarlet wrasse, Bangai Cardinals.  Corals, check out my thread!!