Author Topic: Prayers Needed!  (Read 2258 times)

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
Prayers Needed!
« on: October 16, 2005, 07:54:02 PM »
I went to go see Mike from Amazon Bay and take a look at his tank.  When I got there Mike's son told me he had an emergency and had to leave.  As I was driving home I saw what was left of an ugly accident on Clearwater.  So I immediately called Mike to see if everything was OK?  It was not it was his daughter in the accident.  He said it looks like a lot of broken bones right now but they haven't completely checked her out.  Please keep Mike and his family in your thoughts and prayers.

God bless them all.
150g AGA, 200lbs LR, Cinnamon Clown, 2 engineer gobies, Spotted Mandarin, coral beauty, Skunk cleaner, scarlet wrasse, Bangai Cardinals.  Corals, check out my thread!!

Offline The Apprentice

• Tang
    • http://www.eoni.com/~quailxng/
Re: Prayers Needed!
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2005, 09:47:23 PM »
Thanks Angel for the heads up, By the way Does Mike's son work @ Amazon Bay?

Quote from: "angelscrx"
I went to go see Mike from Amazon Bay and take a look at his tank.  When I got there Mike's son told me he had an emergency and had to leave.  As I was driving home I saw what was left of an ugly accident on Clearwater.  So I immediately called Mike to see if everything was OK?  It was not it was his daughter in the accident.  He said it looks like a lot of broken bones right now but they haven't completely checked her out.  Please keep Mike and his family in your thoughts and prayers.

God bless them all.
150 gallon LPS reef Set up March 04
75 gallon SPS reef Set up Dec 04
Oceanic sump's #2&3,Mag drive pumps
PFO HORIZONTAL LIGHT, Aqua C skimmers

375 lbs live rock, Clams,lots of fish,SPS softies,Zoos,Anomes,And a few Pistol shrimps! all kinds of stuff

Offline Ed

• working together to make this hobby enjoyable for all...
  • MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Trigger
  • Working as one to promote anyone willing to learn
Prayers Needed!
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2005, 05:09:59 AM »
Our thoughts are with you Mike L.    :(    I hope she gets well soon.
Ed
come over and see..:)

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2005, 06:15:13 PM »
Quote from: "The Apprentice"

He does sometimes when Mike is there but not often.

I spoke to Mike today and he said his daughter is not as bad as they thought.  She has a shattered knee and they are looking at surgery tonight and her eye socket ruptured.  Lots of cuts and bruises.  Mike said the other driver turned in front of her.  He was driving someone else's car and had a suspended driver's license!  :evil:   He was hauled off to jail.  :twisted:

I will keep us posted, thanks
150g AGA, 200lbs LR, Cinnamon Clown, 2 engineer gobies, Spotted Mandarin, coral beauty, Skunk cleaner, scarlet wrasse, Bangai Cardinals.  Corals, check out my thread!!

Offline The Apprentice

• Tang
    • http://www.eoni.com/~quailxng/
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2005, 06:18:38 PM »
Thanks for the reply Angel and keeping us posted ...I sure hope they throw the book at that guy! :evil:

Quote from: "angelscrx"
Quote from: "The Apprentice"

He does sometimes when Mike is there but not often.

I spoke to Mike today and he said his daughter is not as bad as they thought.  She has a shattered knee and they are looking at surgery tonight and her eye socket ruptured.  Lots of cuts and bruises.  Mike said the other driver turned in front of her.  He was driving someone else's car and had a suspended driver's license!  :evil:   He was hauled off to jail.  :twisted:

I will keep us posted, thanks
150 gallon LPS reef Set up March 04
75 gallon SPS reef Set up Dec 04
Oceanic sump's #2&3,Mag drive pumps
PFO HORIZONTAL LIGHT, Aqua C skimmers

375 lbs live rock, Clams,lots of fish,SPS softies,Zoos,Anomes,And a few Pistol shrimps! all kinds of stuff