Author Topic: Free to good home  (Read 4694 times)

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
Free to good home
« on: September 10, 2005, 11:31:11 AM »
I have a nice frag of Green Montipora Cap with purple rim.  About the size of a quarter and growing nicely.

First come first serve.  I can bring it to the meeting next Saturday or you can come by and pick it up.
150g AGA, 200lbs LR, Cinnamon Clown, 2 engineer gobies, Spotted Mandarin, coral beauty, Skunk cleaner, scarlet wrasse, Bangai Cardinals.  Corals, check out my thread!!

Offline sirfisher

• MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Goby
Free to good home
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2005, 04:41:44 PM »
I would like to pick it up tommrow if you still have it. How have you been haven't seen you for a while.

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
Free to good home
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2005, 06:34:11 PM »
Yeah I still have it so just let me know when you want to come by?  

I also have some Cheato with feather dusters in it for those that have a sump to seed if anyone is interested?  If not if is going the way of the custodial engineer :D
150g AGA, 200lbs LR, Cinnamon Clown, 2 engineer gobies, Spotted Mandarin, coral beauty, Skunk cleaner, scarlet wrasse, Bangai Cardinals.  Corals, check out my thread!!

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
Free to good home
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2005, 06:49:17 PM »
Now I have two nice frags of this green cap.  Growing nicely and spreading nicely to rock plugs.  I have tiny piece on a nother frag rock that I am watching to see if it grows or not and if it does someone can have it.  If not I will take them to the LFS for credit.  Thanks

Dashia I think you have enough light to grow caps!  If you want to try a frag let me know?  They may not color up as nice but caps can grow almost anywhere.  BTW is your sump fixed yet?

Offline Les

• Damselfish
    • http://home.att.net/~hoveracre/wsb/html/view.cgi-home.html-.html
Free to good home
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2005, 07:02:03 AM »
Hey, back off on the sump man!!!!!
400 Gal Reef/Fish custom built tank w/90 gal sump. Dolphin Ampmaster 4000, Dolphin Ampmaster 2100, Dolphin Aquasea 5200, Dolphin Ampmaster 7500, Five 400 MH 10,000 K bulbs with 2 VHO actinic

Offline luvnsalt

• Tang
  • One day at a time!
Free to good home
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2005, 07:41:54 AM »
Angel,
If you think I can grow it, I would love to try. And in Les's defense...he is on his way over TONIGHT!!! with my fabulous, brand new, top of the line SUMP. :lol:
So, if there is anyone out there that can help scoot the tank from the wall and back...please let me know. We plan on doing this at 5:00pm and Mike is in SanDiego.
Thanks.
D
75g with 2 Clowns, Yellow Tang, Coral banded shrimp, scooter blenny, sandsifter star, Misc. corals, Snails,  and Hermit crabs, 2 anenomes!

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
Free to good home
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2005, 10:26:32 AM »
Sorry Les, touchy subject!

I can help tonight just let me know what time?  I am off today so I can bring you a frag over today too.

Offline luvnsalt

• Tang
  • One day at a time!
Free to good home
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2005, 12:34:47 PM »
5:00pm-Thanks.
75g with 2 Clowns, Yellow Tang, Coral banded shrimp, scooter blenny, sandsifter star, Misc. corals, Snails,  and Hermit crabs, 2 anenomes!

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
Free to good home
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2005, 10:36:59 PM »
Sorry forgot the frag can bring it by this weekend if that's OK just let me know?  The tank looks great by the way!  Thanks

Offline luvnsalt

• Tang
  • One day at a time!
Free to good home
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2005, 04:22:50 PM »
Angel,
It's all good. I want to thank both you and Les for helping me out last night. You guys are soooo appreciated.  :P
Dash

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
Free to good home
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2005, 10:56:36 PM »
Les did most of the work!  But you are welcome.

Offline Les

• Damselfish
    • http://home.att.net/~hoveracre/wsb/html/view.cgi-home.html-.html
Free to good home
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2005, 07:14:19 AM »
Quote from: "luvnsalt"
Angel,
It's all good. I want to thank both you and Les for helping me out last night. You guys are soooo appreciated.  :P
Dash

You're welcome.
400 Gal Reef/Fish custom built tank w/90 gal sump. Dolphin Ampmaster 4000, Dolphin Ampmaster 2100, Dolphin Aquasea 5200, Dolphin Ampmaster 7500, Five 400 MH 10,000 K bulbs with 2 VHO actinic

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
Free to good home
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2005, 08:29:44 AM »
If no one wants the frags I am taking them to the store!

Offline psa

• Administrator
  • Damselfish
  • reef gardener
Free to good home
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2005, 08:31:31 AM »
I'm interested in some of your cap - I was just waiting a bit since my tanks are in transition.
Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, "In this world, Elwood, you must be" - she always called me Elwood - "In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant." Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant. You may quote me.

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
Free to good home
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2005, 08:39:45 AM »
OK no proble I will hols on to them until you are ready!  Thanks