Author Topic: September Meeting  (Read 9645 times)

Offline Rico

• MidColumbia Saltwater Aquarium Club Member
  • Tang
September Meeting
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2005, 02:38:08 PM »
Ed,

A public forum like this is not the place for obscenity.  

Rick
Rick Berg
240 Gal Acrylic IAP tank
Propagating SPS Corals

Offline Les

• Damselfish
    • http://home.att.net/~hoveracre/wsb/html/view.cgi-home.html-.html
September Meeting
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2005, 06:06:35 PM »
Ed, sorry about the short notice. I wish Morgan well in her game on Saturday, but all the same we'll miss your smiling face.
400 Gal Reef/Fish custom built tank w/90 gal sump. Dolphin Ampmaster 4000, Dolphin Ampmaster 2100, Dolphin Aquasea 5200, Dolphin Ampmaster 7500, Five 400 MH 10,000 K bulbs with 2 VHO actinic

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
September Meeting
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2005, 07:14:27 PM »
Ed it never ceases to amaze me how much poo can come from one person!

Quote from: "Ed"
Another thing tell Angel where to put the water in when he helps you do your tank this week end, lmao..:P

Let's see you said "put water in" and "your shorts" so I guess you will be going home with a soggy bottom my friend :D
150g AGA, 200lbs LR, Cinnamon Clown, 2 engineer gobies, Spotted Mandarin, coral beauty, Skunk cleaner, scarlet wrasse, Bangai Cardinals.  Corals, check out my thread!!

Offline tyler5g

• Damselfish
September Meeting
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2005, 07:59:01 PM »
Hey now. Lets back the political truck up.. I  don't think I am really qualified to lead this rag tag bunch.  I'm more of a support player.  Angela is telling me to float the idea of doing a halloween party for the October meeting.  Any thoughts?.........
206 SPS tank, dual 400 MH, t-5 actinic, Ampmaster 3000 closed loop, Ampmaster2700 sump, custom sump/skimmer combo built by club member, various SPS, several LPS and assorted fish.

Offline Ed

• working together to make this hobby enjoyable for all...
  • MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Trigger
  • Working as one to promote anyone willing to learn
September Meeting
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2005, 08:00:14 PM »
Yes, its true...its true.. :cry: I have soggy shorts.....I am trying to dig my way out of acting like a fool...sorry..I only ask forgiveness ..
Ed
come over and see..:)

Offline Ed

• working together to make this hobby enjoyable for all...
  • MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Trigger
  • Working as one to promote anyone willing to learn
September Meeting
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2005, 08:08:49 PM »
Quote from: "Les"
Ed, sorry about the short notice. I wish Morgan well in her game on Saturday, but all the same we'll miss your smiling face.

Thanks Les :D ,    I was being a smart ......(pull foot of mouth here).   I would usually go to meetings .    Daughter has two games in Seattle area that week.  My Sister in Law Molly is getting married Soon.  Wife will do wedding stuff in Tri-cities on 17th. Ok, enough.    I will definitely miss you guys.   I promise not to be so sensitive and try to read things into threads that I know people would never say knowing those people.   Boy do I feel like a fool...
sorry  
Ed
come over and see..:)

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
September Meeting
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2005, 10:00:43 PM »
Quote from: "tyler5g"
Hey now. Lets back the political truck up.. I  don't think I am really qualified to lead this rag tag bunch.  I'm more of a support player.  Angela is telling me to float the idea of doing a halloween party for the October meeting.  Any thoughts?.........

Sounds like a political Halloween party to me John.  Let's here for President John and first lady Angela! :D  :D  :D
150g AGA, 200lbs LR, Cinnamon Clown, 2 engineer gobies, Spotted Mandarin, coral beauty, Skunk cleaner, scarlet wrasse, Bangai Cardinals.  Corals, check out my thread!!

Offline Lucy

• Goby
September Meeting
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2005, 10:37:44 PM »
How come she gets to be first lady, and I got stuck being treasurer?

Here's my suggestion:  Dashia for President (Mike for first man?), Carmen for Vice-President, Angela for secretary and Vicki for Treasurer.  Girls rule and boys drool (at least that's what Kensie says).
Barbie

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
September Meeting
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2005, 11:22:55 AM »
I think this deserves a debate!  The whole girls rule and boys drool thing is very interesting.  It leads me to believe that you and Rick had a whole Bill and Hillary Clinton thing going on!  You know he was the president but she ran the country! :D

Offline Cartman

• Goby
September Meeting
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2005, 10:18:29 PM »
Angel i find your comments offensive! I would make a far better looking secretary then Dashia . Just think i even have my own uniform . Not only this one but i have my Princess Lea uniform from return of the jedi.
I'm dead sexy !   75 Gallon Nano Tank

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
September Meeting
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2005, 06:37:05 PM »
Quote from: "Cartman"
Angel i find your comments offensive! I would make a far better looking secretary then Dashia . Just think i even have my own uniform . Not only this one but i have my Princess Lea uniform from return of the jedi.

Great now I have to go and scrub my imagination with soap and water to get that picture out of my head.  Thanks a lot! :D

Offline Lucy

• Goby
September Meeting
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2005, 07:54:49 AM »
Angel,

I still say "Angel for President" (of course assuming we don't vote in an all women cabinet).

To be honest, I think any of our club members would be great, as long as it isn't Rick or I!!!!   :lol:

P.S.  Angel I had to post this just to see what your comeback was going to be.   :wink:
Barbie

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
September Meeting
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2005, 09:00:17 AM »
Quote from: "Lucy"
Angel,

I still say "Angel for President" (of course assuming we don't vote in an all women cabinet).

To be honest, I think any of our club members would be great, as long as it isn't Rick or I!!!!   :lol:

P.S.  Angel I had to post this just to see what your comeback was going to be.   :wink:

Me as President with an all female staff!  :twisted: That could be very interesting.  But since I think John or Les would make great presidents I don't even want to think about the posssibilities. :lol:

Offline tyler5g

• Damselfish
September Meeting
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2005, 07:15:33 PM »
Relly,   Angel, I am flattered that you would think that I would be great but I think that this is a great opportunity for you to shine.
206 SPS tank, dual 400 MH, t-5 actinic, Ampmaster 3000 closed loop, Ampmaster2700 sump, custom sump/skimmer combo built by club member, various SPS, several LPS and assorted fish.

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
September Meeting
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2005, 08:39:12 PM »
Really, John I truly believe that with your politic'n skills you could serve more terms than the US President.  :D And you could even react faster to emergencies becasue you'd know who to call!