Author Topic: September Meeting  (Read 9646 times)

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
September Meeting
« on: August 31, 2005, 07:39:19 PM »
Who? What? When? and Where?

I miss you guys! :D
150g AGA, 200lbs LR, Cinnamon Clown, 2 engineer gobies, Spotted Mandarin, coral beauty, Skunk cleaner, scarlet wrasse, Bangai Cardinals.  Corals, check out my thread!!

Offline VickiG

• Damselfish
September Meeting
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2005, 08:03:28 PM »
I was just about to ask the same question - well done, Angel.
Vicki
"I always wanted to pretend to be a marine biologist" - George Costanza

Offline Rico

• MidColumbia Saltwater Aquarium Club Member
  • Tang
September Meeting
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2005, 10:06:15 PM »
We need a volunteer, Mikey Dog bailed out on us for the September meeting.

Anyone want to host it?

Rick
Rick Berg
240 Gal Acrylic IAP tank
Propagating SPS Corals

Offline Les

• Damselfish
    • http://home.att.net/~hoveracre/wsb/html/view.cgi-home.html-.html
September Meeting
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2005, 06:46:27 AM »
OK, I'll do if no one else wants to.
400 Gal Reef/Fish custom built tank w/90 gal sump. Dolphin Ampmaster 4000, Dolphin Ampmaster 2100, Dolphin Aquasea 5200, Dolphin Ampmaster 7500, Five 400 MH 10,000 K bulbs with 2 VHO actinic

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
September Meeting
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2005, 07:56:13 PM »
I'm not ready just yet to host a meeting.  But I am close! :D
150g AGA, 200lbs LR, Cinnamon Clown, 2 engineer gobies, Spotted Mandarin, coral beauty, Skunk cleaner, scarlet wrasse, Bangai Cardinals.  Corals, check out my thread!!

Offline BSHANE651

• Goby
September Meeting
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2005, 09:51:05 AM »
SO is les doin this or what??
5 AGA
400 WATT MH PENDANT 20K
4X55 PC
XENIA,FROGSPAWN,HAMMER,STARBURST,MUSHROOMS, ZOOS, CABBAGE,ORANGE CAP, BROWN MONTIPORA DIGITATA

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
September Meeting
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2005, 08:28:02 PM »
I guess this answers the who and where, but what about the when and what (topic for meeting)?

:shock:

Offline Rico

• MidColumbia Saltwater Aquarium Club Member
  • Tang
September Meeting
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2005, 10:19:32 PM »
Les just agreed to Saturday the 17th of Sept, 7pm at his house, byo food & drink as usual.   As for a topic, a couple of things, discussion on the conference, the good, the bad and the ugly.... Then also we need to start getting volunteers warmed up to the club officer elections that occur in November, so this would be a good time to start the ball rolling on that one.  I believe John and Angela have agreed to host the October meeting, Barbie and I will do the December meeting / Christmas Party again, so we will need someone for the November meeting.  Also there has been discussion on another janitor order from Reef Topia.

If anyone else can think of other items lets get them posted.  I know we have a few people who are interested in joining the club, so I need to contact them with meeting info.

Rick
Rick Berg
240 Gal Acrylic IAP tank
Propagating SPS Corals

Offline Ed

• working together to make this hobby enjoyable for all...
  • MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Trigger
  • Working as one to promote anyone willing to learn
September Meeting
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2005, 08:03:35 AM »
I will do the November Meeting.  I will check with plans on Soccer and get back to you on Date as soon as possible.  
  I made plans with someone to go to Seattle on the 17th.   So I have a problem there.   I do not want to miss any meeting but I already made plans.
Ed :(
come over and see..:)

Offline Les

• Damselfish
    • http://home.att.net/~hoveracre/wsb/html/view.cgi-home.html-.html
September Meeting
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2005, 12:13:45 PM »
So you're saying that going to Seattle is more important? :lol:
400 Gal Reef/Fish custom built tank w/90 gal sump. Dolphin Ampmaster 4000, Dolphin Ampmaster 2100, Dolphin Aquasea 5200, Dolphin Ampmaster 7500, Five 400 MH 10,000 K bulbs with 2 VHO actinic

Offline luvnsalt

• Tang
  • One day at a time!
September Meeting
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2005, 02:22:51 PM »
Hey- if we REALLY get my tank moved this weekend then I would be more than happy to host the November meeting. Unless, your heart is set on it Ed. Then I will wait until next year..... :(
75g with 2 Clowns, Yellow Tang, Coral banded shrimp, scooter blenny, sandsifter star, Misc. corals, Snails,  and Hermit crabs, 2 anenomes!

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
September Meeting
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2005, 06:37:35 PM »
No offense Ed but I vote for Dashia's for November since we have never met there before it would give everyone a chance to check out her set up!    We have all seen Ed's Tang farm! :lol:

Oh and by the way John for President!!!  He has the most political connections.  Phillip for Vice since he already running for a real office.  Dashia for Secretary since she would make a great looking secretary no matter where she worked as a Secretary.   :D   The only person I can think of for treasurer would be Barbie because she's just that good!  Ed should be the official club photographer/reporter/publicist!

Me i'm just the Custodial Engineer! :P

Offline psa

• Administrator
  • Damselfish
  • reef gardener
September Meeting
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2005, 12:06:32 PM »
Angel's already shaking things up for the election.  Sounds like he needs to be nominated for something.  As I recall he made a good auctioneer. :D

Ed - aquarium stuff in Seattle or other?
Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, "In this world, Elwood, you must be" - she always called me Elwood - "In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant." Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant. You may quote me.

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
September Meeting
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2005, 12:15:28 PM »
Auctioneer sounds good! :lol:

Offline Ed

• working together to make this hobby enjoyable for all...
  • MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Trigger
  • Working as one to promote anyone willing to learn
September Meeting
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2005, 01:46:22 PM »
Angel,
---Edited----  

Les,
 Daughter has Soccer tournament!! :P   If you would plan this more than a weeks notice I would know more... :P

Dashia,
You can do the November meeting, thats fine with me :D   Dashia please let Rick know.  I am on the go so if you want a kidde pool, you need to call my cell.
come over and see..:)