Author Topic: Orange Montipora Capricornis frags Free  (Read 2267 times)

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
Orange Montipora Capricornis frags Free
« on: April 04, 2005, 11:17:39 AM »
AS I was moving my tank around and adding new rock I broke my Orange cap.  I was upset at first but it grows quickly and it gives me the opportunity to share with my reef friends. If anyone wants a frag let me know?  They are not glued down but I have plenty of frag rocks if you need one too?  I have the large cap and a small leaf to give away and I can break up the cap if more people are interested.  Thanks all.
150g AGA, 200lbs LR, Cinnamon Clown, 2 engineer gobies, Spotted Mandarin, coral beauty, Skunk cleaner, scarlet wrasse, Bangai Cardinals.  Corals, check out my thread!!

Offline Zulreef

• MidColumbia Saltwater Aquarium Club Member
  • Damselfish
Re: Orange Montipora Capricornis frags Free
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2005, 12:31:27 PM »
Quote from: "angelscrx"
AS I was moving my tank around and adding new rock I broke my Orange cap.  I was upset at first but it grows quickly and it gives me the opportunity to share with my reef friends. If anyone wants a frag let me know?  They are not glued down but I have plenty of frag rocks if you need one too?  I have the large cap and a small leaf to give away and I can break up the cap if more people are interested.  Thanks all.

Angel,

I want one and come pick it up now or tonight. .

Zul
Hi, my name is Zul :-)
156 Gal. Custom Acrylic Tank w/ 40 Gal. Sump by Les
<"))))><><((((">  <"))))><><(((("> <"))))><><((((">

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2005, 07:48:07 PM »
Just give me a call at home or on my cell I will PM the numbers to you.  Thanks
150g AGA, 200lbs LR, Cinnamon Clown, 2 engineer gobies, Spotted Mandarin, coral beauty, Skunk cleaner, scarlet wrasse, Bangai Cardinals.  Corals, check out my thread!!

Offline VickiG

• Damselfish
Re: Orange Montipora Capricornis frags Free
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2005, 09:12:37 PM »
Quote from: "angelscrx"

Hey, Angel, can you please break another cool coral about the time we are ready to add some to our new tank...I'd love to have a frag of your orange cap...darn... can't you have some better timing next time?!   :lol:
Seriously, too bad it broke, but I do like that you put a positive spin on it and that you do like to share...down the road, buddy, down the road.... :wink:
Vicki
"I always wanted to pretend to be a marine biologist" - George Costanza

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2005, 10:20:11 PM »
Orange Caps grow rather quickly so they are a frag favorite and they make beautiful corals forms.  Its the pink and the green with purple rims that I have that are slow growers right now!  Halides coming soon, to a tank near me! :D

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2005, 10:19:17 PM »
All frags are gone.  Thanks Nacho and Zul :D