Author Topic: Free Green Polyps  (Read 3485 times)

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
Free Green Polyps
« on: January 10, 2005, 09:47:11 PM »
I got some pretty green polyps for free from Finn on Reef Frontiers and since I already have some in my tank I was wondering if anyone else wanted some?  They are small frags with about 7-12 polyps each and I have four frags.  I also have a snail shell with a purple mushroom on it.  First come first serve.  I have enough of these so I don't need them.  If no one wants them they will just go to the LFS.  I can bring them to the meeting on the 28 unless someone wants them before then?  Thanks
150g AGA, 200lbs LR, Cinnamon Clown, 2 engineer gobies, Spotted Mandarin, coral beauty, Skunk cleaner, scarlet wrasse, Bangai Cardinals.  Corals, check out my thread!!

Offline VickiG

• Damselfish
Free Green Polyps
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2005, 09:54:19 PM »
Dog gone - if only I had a tank I'd love to take those...maybe next time!  I hope to get my tank set up before too long!  See you on the 28th!
Vicki
"I always wanted to pretend to be a marine biologist" - George Costanza

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
Free Green Polyps
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2005, 10:07:23 PM »
The way stuff is growing in my tank I am sure I will have stuff for you when you are ready.   :D
150g AGA, 200lbs LR, Cinnamon Clown, 2 engineer gobies, Spotted Mandarin, coral beauty, Skunk cleaner, scarlet wrasse, Bangai Cardinals.  Corals, check out my thread!!

Offline VickiG

• Damselfish
Free Green Polyps
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2005, 11:16:04 PM »
That would be great!  First, I have to get myself better educated (reading everything I can get my hands on) and then I need a tank and some saltwater!!  Looking forward to meeting you at the meeting!
Vicki
"I always wanted to pretend to be a marine biologist" - George Costanza

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
Free Green Polyps
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2005, 05:05:52 PM »
Look forward to meeting you too Vicky and seeing everyone again.  I hope Ed gets over being sick and can come to the meeting.

Yellotang

Free Green Polyps
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2005, 07:27:04 PM »
I will take one of those frags if you plan on coming to the meeting.

Offline luvnsalt

• Tang
  • One day at a time!
Free Green Polyps
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2005, 10:02:43 AM »
Hey Angel.
I would love one of your frags, as long as I can safely add them by meeting time. Thanks.
75g with 2 Clowns, Yellow Tang, Coral banded shrimp, scooter blenny, sandsifter star, Misc. corals, Snails,  and Hermit crabs, 2 anenomes!

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
Free Green Polyps
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2005, 05:56:38 PM »
Two frags for the meeting got it.  I have one left if anyone wants it?

Offline Ron

• Goby
Free Green Polyps
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2005, 07:20:43 PM »
I would like to have one if you still have one left.  I am just getting started.  All I currently have is a Xenia that Ed gave me a few weeks ago.  I am not sure what I want to put in my tank yet.  I have been doing a lot of looking on the internet and plan to make an order pretty soon.  

Thanks

Ron

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
Free Green Polyps
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2005, 09:07:40 PM »
All gone!  Thanks all

Luvnsalt
Matt
Ron

All getting a Frag.

Ron I may have a small frag of zoos for you but it's not attached to anything.  I have to find it.

Luvnsalt, did you want me to bring you the other frags I was holding for you?

Offline Ron

• Goby
Free Green Polyps
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2005, 09:41:26 PM »
Angel,
Thanks for the green polyps.  I tried to reach you by private message last night.  It was my first one and I am not sure if it went out.  It is still sitting in my outbox  Don't know if I did something wrong or not.  Please let me know if you got it or let me know how to get it out of the outbox and into the sent file.

Ron

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
Free Green Polyps
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2005, 10:33:54 AM »
Ron I got your PM and replied to it.  I was planning on taking the frags to the meeting but let me know if you want them before hand?  Call me thanks