Author Topic: Please add your name to list, If you plan to go...  (Read 14747 times)

Offline BSHANE651

• Goby
Re: Frag swaps
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2005, 06:49:09 AM »
Quote from: "angelscrx"
When does the club normally do frag swaps/sales?   Is this a planned event or does it just happen?  Thanks

i also have a pretty neat leather coral i am thinking of fragging for the first time , its similar to a finger leather and expands 3-4 times is size when lights are on, i may be bringing a couple of these
5 AGA
400 WATT MH PENDANT 20K
4X55 PC
XENIA,FROGSPAWN,HAMMER,STARBURST,MUSHROOMS, ZOOS, CABBAGE,ORANGE CAP, BROWN MONTIPORA DIGITATA

Offline Ed

• working together to make this hobby enjoyable for all...
  • MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Trigger
  • Working as one to promote anyone willing to learn
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2005, 06:59:01 AM »
Quote from: "BSHANE651"
When does the club normally do frag swaps/sales?   Is this a planned event or does it just happen?  Thanks

i also have a pretty neat leather coral i am thinking of fragging for the first time , its similar to a finger leather and expands 3-4 times is size when lights are on, i may be bringing a couple of these

I think its fantastic that the group is getting more Softies and building a good resource for others that prefer Softies over SPS.
Good Job Shane :)
Ed
come over and see..:)

Offline The Apprentice

• Tang
    • http://www.eoni.com/~quailxng/
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2005, 08:50:36 AM »
Softies are very nice :D  In the future I will have a massive Clove polyop factory going on here and i would like to see if you might want to swap some for frag of them Leather's :)

Quote from: "Ed"
Quote from: "BSHANE651"

I think its fantastic that the group is getting more Softies and building a good resource for others that prefer Softies over SPS.
Good Job Shane :)
Ed
150 gallon LPS reef Set up March 04
75 gallon SPS reef Set up Dec 04
Oceanic sump's #2&3,Mag drive pumps
PFO HORIZONTAL LIGHT, Aqua C skimmers

375 lbs live rock, Clams,lots of fish,SPS softies,Zoos,Anomes,And a few Pistol shrimps! all kinds of stuff

Offline BSHANE651

• Goby
Please add your name to list, If you plan to go...
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2005, 09:52:47 AM »
no problem jeff, coral diversity is a good thing  :D
5 AGA
400 WATT MH PENDANT 20K
4X55 PC
XENIA,FROGSPAWN,HAMMER,STARBURST,MUSHROOMS, ZOOS, CABBAGE,ORANGE CAP, BROWN MONTIPORA DIGITATA

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2005, 05:45:49 PM »
FRAG SWAP HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeeee hah
150g AGA, 200lbs LR, Cinnamon Clown, 2 engineer gobies, Spotted Mandarin, coral beauty, Skunk cleaner, scarlet wrasse, Bangai Cardinals.  Corals, check out my thread!!

Offline Congo

• MidColumbia Saltwater Aquarium Club Member
  • Goby
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2005, 05:38:15 PM »
I just found this site and would like to see what the club is all about.  I've been in freshwater for years and I'm now thinking of jumping over to the salt side. :twisted:

I will meet you guys and gals on Friday.
ames

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2005, 06:12:32 PM »
Welcome Congo, look forward to meeting you on Friday.
150g AGA, 200lbs LR, Cinnamon Clown, 2 engineer gobies, Spotted Mandarin, coral beauty, Skunk cleaner, scarlet wrasse, Bangai Cardinals.  Corals, check out my thread!!

Offline VickiG

• Damselfish
« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2005, 08:14:47 PM »
Quote from: "Congo"
I just found this site and would like to see what the club is all about.  I've been in freshwater for years and I'm now thinking of jumping over to the salt side. :twisted:

Welcome Congo!   This is a great site and a really nice group of people.  I am fairly new here myself and I am looking forward to meeting you, and others I have not yet met, on Friday!!
Vicki
Vicki
"I always wanted to pretend to be a marine biologist" - George Costanza

Offline Lucy

• Goby
« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2005, 08:19:56 AM »
Welcome Congo!

I am curious . . . how did you hear about our site/club?  We're trying to get the word out, and I'm curious what worked with you?

Thanks!
Barbie

Offline luvnsalt

• Tang
  • One day at a time!
« Reply #39 on: January 26, 2005, 11:20:15 AM »
Welcome Congo!!!! Look forward to meeting you!
75g with 2 Clowns, Yellow Tang, Coral banded shrimp, scooter blenny, sandsifter star, Misc. corals, Snails,  and Hermit crabs, 2 anenomes!

Offline Congo

• Goby
« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2005, 05:16:23 PM »
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

Lucy- I found the site by accident somewhat.  Reef Central under Reef Club Forum.  It was hard finding you guys though.  The description is Mid Columbia ..... with no mention of WA and I kept  searching Tricities, Washingtion Reef Keepers, Columbia Basin, and so on and so on.  I found every other association in WA.  I knew you guys were around because of a dated conversation I had with a coral shop owner in Spokane off Pine St.,  I forget his name, and by a bunch of postings by Ed.  All this was a while back.

So blah blah blah. :)   And I need to scroll slower and catch Mid Columbia :roll:
ames

Offline Ed

• working together to make this hobby enjoyable for all...
  • MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Trigger
  • Working as one to promote anyone willing to learn
« Reply #41 on: January 26, 2005, 05:31:24 PM »
That Ed guy talks a lot...people usually just give him a coral and he goes away...works for a little while...
 :shock:
come over and see..:)

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
« Reply #42 on: January 26, 2005, 05:54:11 PM »
That Ed guy talks a lot...people usually just give him a coral and he goes away...works for a little while...

Um yeah :roll:

Offline VickiG

• Damselfish
« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2005, 09:25:50 PM »

Will work for frags, eh Ed?

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Vicki
"I always wanted to pretend to be a marine biologist" - George Costanza

Offline The Apprentice

• Tang
    • http://www.eoni.com/~quailxng/
Missing the meeting
« Reply #44 on: January 28, 2005, 09:11:27 PM »
Welcome to the Mid Columbia club & Forum Congo :D  Can you tell us alittle about your tank and what you have???
Hope the meeting was great one :)

Quote from: "Congo"

150 gallon LPS reef Set up March 04
75 gallon SPS reef Set up Dec 04
Oceanic sump's #2&3,Mag drive pumps
PFO HORIZONTAL LIGHT, Aqua C skimmers

375 lbs live rock, Clams,lots of fish,SPS softies,Zoos,Anomes,And a few Pistol shrimps! all kinds of stuff