Author Topic: FREE!!! Brown polyps with green mouths  (Read 2391 times)

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
FREE!!! Brown polyps with green mouths
« on: December 28, 2004, 07:01:19 PM »
I have a cluster of brown polyps with the green mouths if anyone wants them?  Mine have spread to two other rocks so I am just thinning out.  First come first serve.  Thanks
150g AGA, 200lbs LR, Cinnamon Clown, 2 engineer gobies, Spotted Mandarin, coral beauty, Skunk cleaner, scarlet wrasse, Bangai Cardinals.  Corals, check out my thread!!

Offline luvnsalt

• Tang
  • One day at a time!
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2004, 03:41:09 PM »
I so wish I could snag those up....but, I think both Ed and Rick would kill me until my tank is better. :(  Maybe next time???? :P
75g with 2 Clowns, Yellow Tang, Coral banded shrimp, scooter blenny, sandsifter star, Misc. corals, Snails,  and Hermit crabs, 2 anenomes!

Offline Ed

• working together to make this hobby enjoyable for all...
  • MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Trigger
  • Working as one to promote anyone willing to learn
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2004, 04:45:48 PM »
Luvnsalt,
I do not think it would hurt you.  It actually might help.  You could use the rock and the polyps will eat nitrates.   Thats my two cents.
Ed :D
come over and see..:)

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2004, 10:17:37 PM »
Well since no one replied but had plenty of views I took it to the LFS.  I am making room for my expanding zoo collection that hopefully I can provide some frags for our conference next year.  I have collected some really nice colors on small rocks (a couple of big peices too) that I clustered together on other rocks to see if they grow over.  I feel like a kid at Christmas.  Luvnsalt I am still holding the frags I had offered you.  This was just something extra.  Thanks
150g AGA, 200lbs LR, Cinnamon Clown, 2 engineer gobies, Spotted Mandarin, coral beauty, Skunk cleaner, scarlet wrasse, Bangai Cardinals.  Corals, check out my thread!!

Offline luvnsalt

• Tang
  • One day at a time!
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2004, 07:59:47 AM »
darn it, darn it, darn it!!!!!!!!! My monitor at home is T.U. as of yesterday sometime.....(my daughter swears she knows nothing :wink: ). So, I didn't see Ed's OK on the polyps. Oh well. For sure next time. Don't get rid of my frags Angel....someday I will be able to get them.  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:
75g with 2 Clowns, Yellow Tang, Coral banded shrimp, scooter blenny, sandsifter star, Misc. corals, Snails,  and Hermit crabs, 2 anenomes!

Offline Ed

• working together to make this hobby enjoyable for all...
  • MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Trigger
  • Working as one to promote anyone willing to learn
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2004, 09:13:07 AM »
Angel or who ever,
   Zul also  had lost a lot of Zoos.  So If anyone has extras for him also.  Zul explained to me the time to cut Zoos  with pictures  on the way to Seattle.   Zul knows his stuff about Zoos.   I call him the Zoomaster.
come over and see..:)