Author Topic: Going to Spokane Saturday October 2nd for Spokane Club Mtg.  (Read 3320 times)

Offline Ed

• working together to make this hobby enjoyable for all...
  • MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Trigger
  • Working as one to promote anyone willing to learn
Going to Spokane Saturday October 2nd for Spokane Club Mtg.
« on: September 28, 2004, 07:14:35 AM »
Its that time again.   You want to talk fish, coral stuff and see what new Corals Kevin has in?   Spokane Reef Society is having a meeting this Saturday at 7pm at Aquatic Dreams.   Of course you have to feed the Monkey, :lol:    Monkey being Kevin.
You have to bring him a good Hefenwiesen.  :lol:   I am joking.  
I hope to see you all this week end.    I know Todd needs help this Saturday morning at 9am moving that new Starfire 240 he has. Starfire :shock:   Oh yeah and he said he would make a good deal for someone with his old 135 gallon tank :wink: .  I have soccer in the morning.   I will do my best to help out as soon as I can.  
I love seeing you guys.   My wife thinks I am strange talking to friends about this hobby and drinking a beer watching the stars outside.  I just say Honey if I was plain you would leave me or be bored.  :lol:  
hope to hear from you soon,
Ed
come over and see..:)

Offline Les

• Damselfish
    • http://home.att.net/~hoveracre/wsb/html/view.cgi-home.html-.html
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2004, 06:28:11 PM »
Count me in for the Spokane trip. I would like to leave early enough to browse the stores  up there, and also purchase a calcium reactor.
400 Gal Reef/Fish custom built tank w/90 gal sump. Dolphin Ampmaster 4000, Dolphin Ampmaster 2100, Dolphin Aquasea 5200, Dolphin Ampmaster 7500, Five 400 MH 10,000 K bulbs with 2 VHO actinic

Offline Ed

• Trigger
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2004, 06:31:41 PM »
yeah Buddy!...
 :D

Offline Ed

• Trigger
Two different people want to drive to Spokane..
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2004, 08:04:36 AM »
Rod has been having some problems with his back.   He wants to go to Spokane and meet us there.  He wants to take his time in case his back flares up.   I am happy he is going.    Les said he would like to drive and wants to carpool.   I have soccer this morning at 9am.   I will contact Todd after I get done and try to help out with  him.    My soccer should last about a hour and half.   Any of you can contact me after 1030am.
Sorry for those that called last night.   I was at the Kamaikin Football Game.  

My  cell phone number is 948-4013.  My home phone is 374-0815.  I have Todd's cell.   I am hoping to catch up with him to help him move his large tank.   Paul, Les, Rod, and whoever else wants to go.    I hope to hear from you after 1030 am.  
 :D Ed

Offline Cartman

• Goby
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2004, 11:19:07 AM »
So how was the meeting ????
I'm dead sexy !   75 Gallon Nano Tank

Offline Ed

• Trigger
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2004, 03:34:10 PM »
it was fun.. :)

Offline Les

• Damselfish
    • http://home.att.net/~hoveracre/wsb/html/view.cgi-home.html-.html
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2004, 05:58:34 PM »
It was better than fun, I learned more that I think I can absorb. I went there to buy a calcium reactor, and was talked out of the expense by Kevin and Brent. With my stony load, it was advised to just dose for now. The cost of a calcium reactor would be about the equivalent of 4-5 years of dosing.  :!:  :!:  Needless to say, I am very impressed with the folks up there to the north, and I plan on becoming a regular customer of Aquatic Dreams and Steve's store.  :D

By the way Terry, how is your tank coming along??? I suspect that things are well because I haven't heard anything for a few days.
 :D  :D
400 Gal Reef/Fish custom built tank w/90 gal sump. Dolphin Ampmaster 4000, Dolphin Ampmaster 2100, Dolphin Aquasea 5200, Dolphin Ampmaster 7500, Five 400 MH 10,000 K bulbs with 2 VHO actinic

Offline Cartman

• Goby
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2004, 04:48:00 PM »
Everything is well with it i have my 1 peice of live rock going strong !
I'm dead sexy !   75 Gallon Nano Tank