Author Topic: Back again!  (Read 7846 times)

Offline drstratton

• Goby
Re: Back again!
« Reply #60 on: December 16, 2015, 07:55:37 AM »
I just looked the Acropora and bonsai up, beautiful!  What color is your Goniopora?  Barrier Reef is where I bought the Clove Polyp that had all of the Nudibranchs and egg casings on it.  Make sure you check your Goniopora closely!  My schedule is kind of crazy right now, so if you don't mind I'm going to wait until after the 1st of the year to frag the Cespitularia. I will definitely get it and the Chaeto to you sometime after the 1st.  Todd is checking into a different place for the stars, if the place has them, the shipping will be $19.  I'll let you know!
~Rene'~
Current Equipment: 75g DT, Modified 40g breeder sump/refugium

Offline reefjosh

• Goby
« Reply #61 on: December 17, 2015, 11:21:25 AM »
I just got a meltalic green gonipora
135 gallon 6 foot reef tank packed with some amazing fish and coral and a red sea max 250 in the works and a little 30 gallon clam tank just for the heck of it.

Offline drstratton

• Goby
« Reply #62 on: January 03, 2016, 08:29:09 AM »
Good morning Jacob!  I hope you had a great Christmas and fun New Year!  My Cespitularia fragged itself, well it sent off a small shoot that then separated from the main group, so it is growing really well.  I just contacted the guy about the starfish, hopefully the shipping has gone back down. I don't know if you got the message I sent to you about starting a FB group for E WA, I'm hoping that we can connect with more people.  We are still planning on having a frag swap, I just don't have a date yet.  As soon as I hear about the starfish I'll let you know, then we can figure out when and where to meet so that I can get the Cespitularia, chaeto and starfish to you!
~Rene'~
Current Equipment: 75g DT, Modified 40g breeder sump/refugium

Offline reefjosh

• Goby
« Reply #63 on: January 03, 2016, 07:00:53 PM »
yeah  what should it be called
135 gallon 6 foot reef tank packed with some amazing fish and coral and a red sea max 250 in the works and a little 30 gallon clam tank just for the heck of it.

Offline reefjosh

• Goby
« Reply #64 on: January 03, 2016, 07:11:40 PM »
idk maybe like Washington reefing