Author Topic: Organizer caddy for API water test kit  (Read 1122 times)

Offline reefjosh

• Goby
Organizer caddy for API water test kit
« on: April 20, 2015, 11:41:03 AM »
Our family friend R. Scott Page who lives in Richland just starting making this neat organizer for water test kits. We bought one and love it and have asked him to make one for our Red Sea water test kit, too, which he is working on. This API is all done and he has already made over 30 of them ready to sell for just $25. Here is what he wrote about them, " I finally have API test kit Caddy's available for sale. They are $25 if you purchase from me (temporary situation). Basically just contact me by PM (find him on Facebook) and we'll set a time to drop by the house and you can pick one up.
In a couple weeks they will be available @ Finatics for the same price and at that time I will only sell via shipping and through Finatics - so the drop by the house thing is temporary. I'm not shipping yet as that version needs a minor tweaking to fit into the least expensive priority box to save the purchaser money. The test kit caddy has a small hole below each test tube to allow it to be inverted to dry after cleaning. The fill line is just above the top level. They are 100% synthetic - so no rusting. Clean only with soap and water - no solvents or alcohol. The Caddy includes a 12ml syringe to take water samples from aquarium and non skid feet. No other test equipment is included. The Caddy holds 10 API test tubes and 9 test solution bottles - so whether you have the Fresh water master test kit or salt water - there is room for a couple extra test kits. There is also a place for a TDS pen or some pH pens.

135 gallon 6 foot reef tank packed with some amazing fish and coral and a red sea max 250 in the works and a little 30 gallon clam tank just for the heck of it.

Offline reefjosh

• Goby
Re: Organizer caddy for API water test kit
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2015, 06:04:45 PM »
or just text or call at 1-509-591-2744
135 gallon 6 foot reef tank packed with some amazing fish and coral and a red sea max 250 in the works and a little 30 gallon clam tank just for the heck of it.