Author Topic: Selling some equipment  (Read 945 times)

Offline SaltwaterBob

• MidColumbia Saltwater Aquarium Club Member
  • Goby
Selling some equipment
« on: June 24, 2014, 06:04:45 PM »

It's been a while since I've been here.  Work is keeping me pretty busy.  Anyway, I'm cleaning up the fish room and have some stuff that I don't need anymore.

***SOLD***Reefkeeper Lite Basic Aquarium controller - retails for $119 selling in new condition for $75 (never ended up actually using it so it's basically in new condition)
You see the listing for it on Craigslist at

If you've been considering trying out the Genesis ATO system I have one and it works like a charm.  This is the Genesis Storm Pro with the Roc module.  You can see details at
Retails for $399 but you can have it for $200.00. It's in great shape with only a couple of months worth of usage.. I just decided to use the APEX for my ATO needs.

***SOLD***75 gallon glass tank that I was going to use as a sump until I realized it would not fit under my tank.  Needs a little cleaning but it's in good shape.
It's yours for $50.00.  It also comes with a basic fluorescent light.

***SOLD***20 gallon tank in new condition for $20.00

I also have a Koralia pump controller that I never used.  It's still new in the box and retails for $46 on Amazon (asin number B005TJCU0U ).  I'll let it go for $30.00.

Feel free to call or text Bob at 554 dash 7438 (I'm in Richland) or message me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 09:52:11 AM by SaltwaterBob »