Author Topic: Wow what a great conference  (Read 2611 times)

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
Wow what a great conference
« on: August 15, 2004, 07:28:09 PM »
Folks I think we need to appreciate the coordinators of the conference because it was the best time I have ever had.  I felt like a little kid at christmas with the free frags and winning the beautiful coral in the auction (sorry Ed).  The presentations that I was able to make were thought provoking and very educating.  The people were nice and friendly and I want to thank everyone for the warm welcome.  Rick is a mean, lean, coordinating machine.  Ed should be a Wal-Mart people greeter because he has got to be the friendliest person I saw there.  A lot great places donated a lot of great stuff.  The food was awesome.  I had the best time and I hope we do it again next year.  Congratulations on a very successful conference!!!!! :D
150g AGA, 200lbs LR, Cinnamon Clown, 2 engineer gobies, Spotted Mandarin, coral beauty, Skunk cleaner, scarlet wrasse, Bangai Cardinals.  Corals, check out my thread!!

Offline Ed

• working together to make this hobby enjoyable for all...
  • MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Trigger
  • Working as one to promote anyone willing to learn
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2004, 07:44:04 PM »
http://www.reeffrontiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3868  ...I have been trying to keep my mouth shut.   Its too much for me..
Love you Guys!
come over and see..:)

Offline Cartman

• Goby
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2004, 05:48:05 PM »
I just awoke to find myself cuddling with my new calcium reactor  :shock:
I'm dead sexy !   75 Gallon Nano Tank

Yellotang

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2004, 06:22:31 PM »
Woohoo. That was great. Man, so you are the one that got that calcium reactor?!? :evil:  :D  :D  :D  :D

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2005, 09:13:25 PM »
MCMAC Part Deux!  Coming to a local city near you!  I was a newbie last year and this year I am knee deep into it.  Yeah baby!!!! :D
150g AGA, 200lbs LR, Cinnamon Clown, 2 engineer gobies, Spotted Mandarin, coral beauty, Skunk cleaner, scarlet wrasse, Bangai Cardinals.  Corals, check out my thread!!

Offline Ed

• working together to make this hobby enjoyable for all...
  • MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Trigger
  • Working as one to promote anyone willing to learn
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2005, 08:53:13 AM »
Well, this year should be even better.   I saw a cool Nano tank yesterday.   Thanks to Rick and Les for putting in extra time to make this a  2nd time even better.  
   This year promises to be more enjoyable with better planning.    :D   I look forward to seeing you guys tonight for more ideas on how to make this a  enjoyable time for all.  Lets get the word out to all.   I hear a lot of positive feed back.  
   I am not seeing the ticket sales moving like I thought.   If you buy the tickets at the door they will be more expensive.   So now is the time to buy.   You will get a free frag if you are one of the first 35.   The motel rooms will only be available until I believe the 15th for those out of towners.    If you are going to have a few drinks, lets preplan with a friend so we can get you home safely.  
I look forward to seeing you there,
Ed :D
come over and see..:)

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2005, 06:13:26 PM »
Yeah lets do this right and we will all have a great time.  Especially since Ed is planning on drinking again and we all know what that means!!!

:lol: