Author Topic: Selling whole setup (120g reef)  (Read 1785 times)

Offline mrjames

• Goby
Selling whole setup (120g reef)
« on: November 04, 2013, 07:49:54 PM »
Over the last year or so, I've realized I just don't have the time I need to take care of my saltwater tank, so I'm looking to sell everything.  It's a 120g main tank with a 30g sump.  The return pump is the smaller reeflo pump and there's a coralife super skimmer (125) in the sump.  I've also rigged up an auto topoff system and installed mass-loaded vinyl on all the walls of the cabinet to cut down on noise.  There's a couple koralia magnum 6 pumps also, but they don't need new impellers.

If you remember Alex Price, it's the display tank he built in this thread http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1614829&page=8, although some of the hardware is different.

As far as livestock, there's a pair of 3" clarkii clowns and a yellow clown goby, a rock flower anemone, a brittle star and a mess of snails and crabs.  Coral-wise, there's two galaxea colonies, a few mushrooms and several zoanthid colonies that need a little tlc.

Outside the tank itself, I've got a pair of 50 gpd Coralife Pure-Flo II RO Units and a whole mess of extra skimmers, supplements, foods and half a bucket of instant ocean.

Please let me know if you have any questions or want more details.

Thanks,
Matt

Offline reefjosh

• Goby
Re: Selling whole setup (120g reef)
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2013, 09:08:41 PM »
Do you have anything left? We are very interested in corals and fish.
Thanks,
John and Jennifer
135 gallon 6 foot reef tank packed with some amazing fish and coral and a red sea max 250 in the works and a little 30 gallon clam tank just for the heck of it.

Offline mrjames

• Goby
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2013, 02:30:10 PM »
I still have everything.  I am free any night this week except Tuesday if you want to come take a look.

Offline reefjosh

• Goby
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2013, 10:55:56 AM »
Matt,
I didn't see your reply until today. Please email us at fivejays@charter.net so I can set up a time to come and buy some corals or fish.
Thanks,
John and Jennifer
135 gallon 6 foot reef tank packed with some amazing fish and coral and a red sea max 250 in the works and a little 30 gallon clam tank just for the heck of it.

Offline torrez91

• Goby
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2013, 02:57:58 AM »
How much for ur tank and stand sump

Offline mrjames

• Goby
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2014, 08:49:40 PM »
I still have the tank, sump stand and pump, the brittle star and a couple snails.  I've also been keeping the rock and sand alive in a big tub.  I'm looking for $500 for everythng that's left.