Author Topic: Aqua tropics  (Read 4824 times)

Offline jerryB

• MidColumbia Saltwater Aquarium Club Member
  • Goby
Re: Aqua tropics
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2012, 04:15:14 PM »
RBTA is sold..

Offline Breefcase

• Goby
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2012, 07:01:17 PM »
Howdy all,
I've been kind of lurking around, not posting anything, so here I go.  I was just in at AT, and they said they are going to discontinue salt because "no one is doing salt anymore".    I asked them when was the last time they brought anything in, and they said about a couple of months ago.  They currently have NO stock, nothing, so...just a guess here, thats why they don't sell anything.  Just sayin....

I don't know, are there very many reefers out there?    This forum seems pretty empty.  For a community this size, you'd think there would be at least one LFS....

Offline jimbo

• Goby
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2012, 08:19:43 PM »
Hi Guys,

I Know how mike feels with the fact that the serious reefers all order on line and they all want the cheapest price. Sometimes a store can be the lowest price but most of the time with tax and the houseing cost they can't. I find it sad that the LFS is haveing to stop because of lack of sells. If the hobby is to continue we all need to work together and support the LFS. I know petsmart has no saltwater and we have two petco's in the tricities and to beat the prices they have you have no markup. So it comes down to quality of the merchantdise. We all get our fish and corals from four to five wholesalers. If you need that to make your bottom line you are screwed. So again I am sad to hear that the big box wins. Long live the rebels.

PS. I don't mean to dis the big box I just think we all should be able make it together.

jimbo