Author Topic: FS: BlueLine 400w electronic ballast retrofit kit  (Read 1349 times)

Offline abushr

• MidColumbia Saltwater Aquarium Club Member
  • Goby
FS: BlueLine 400w electronic ballast retrofit kit
« on: January 30, 2012, 02:41:29 PM »
Hi,

About a year ago I bought a retro fit kit from BlueLine.  It's still new in the box...I just don't have time to make the retrofit....so I'm just going to buy a completely new light (all in one)

What I have is:
BlueLine Electronic Metal Halide Ballast  Model: J400W-B-MH
BlueLine Reflector & socket
BlueLine Metal Halide 20K bulb

As I said....I havn't had time to do anything with them....they are still in their original boxes.  I don't honestly remember what I paid for them (but I know it wasn't on sale at the time)...but I did a little research....AquaDirect.com sells the same set up for $381.12 (includes sales discount, but not shipping.)
I'd really like to get $250.00   I will try to attach a pic, but if it doesn't work...just ask & I can email it to you.

Call, text or email me if you're interested.
(509) 539-6636
abushr@yahoo.com

Sol2reef

Re: FS: BlueLine 400w electronic ballast retrofit kit
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2012, 10:58:24 PM »
Hi,

About a year ago I bought a retro fit kit from BlueLine.  It's still new in the box...I just don't have time to make the retrofit....so I'm just going to buy a completely new light (all in one)

What I have is:
BlueLine Electronic Metal Halide Ballast  Model: J400W-B-MH
BlueLine Reflector & socket
BlueLine Metal Halide 20K bulb

As I said....I havn't had time to do anything with them....they are still in their original boxes.  I don't honestly remember what I paid for them (but I know it wasn't on sale at the time)...but I did a little research....AquaDirect.com sells the same set up for $381.12 (includes sales discount, but not shipping.)
I'd really like to get $250.00   I will try to attach a pic, but if it doesn't work...just ask & I can email it to you.

Call, text or email me if you're interested.
(509) 539-6636
abushr@yahoo.com
Is it Mogul or HQI? And how many do u have? Tried figuring out by ur post but couldn't. First it seems like u only have one then u refer to is as them so kinda confused. So how many and what type of configuration?

Offline abushr

• MidColumbia Saltwater Aquarium Club Member
  • Goby
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2012, 12:00:17 PM »
Ok...hope this doesn't double post....I tried attaching pic....& error message occured.

I'm assuming mogul or HQI is referring to the bulb....the reflector has 1 large round white ceramic thing that you screw the bulb into.  If it helps, you are more than welcome to come & see it.  It's at my shop, since that is where I spend most of my time. 
It's a total of 1 set:  1 electronic ballast, 1 bulb, 1 reflector. 
They are all brand new, never used.  Still in original boxes & packaging. 

If you want to stop by & take a look email (abushr@yahoo.com) or text me (539-6636) so I can make sure I'm not out on a grocery run or something.  If you need directions to my shop there is a google map link on my website (www.coffeeconfections.co). 

I can send you an email of the pic if you'd like....just send me your email. 

Thanks,
Angie

Sol2reef

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2012, 02:49:46 PM »
Ok...hope this doesn't double post....I tried attaching pic....& error message occured.

I'm assuming mogul or HQI is referring to the bulb....the reflector has 1 large round white ceramic thing that you screw the bulb into.  If it helps, you are more than welcome to come & see it.  It's at my shop, since that is where I spend most of my time. 
It's a total of 1 set:  1 electronic ballast, 1 bulb, 1 reflector. 
They are all brand new, never used.  Still in original boxes & packaging. 

If you want to stop by & take a look email (abushr@yahoo.com) or text me (539-6636) so I can make sure I'm not out on a grocery run or something.  If you need directions to my shop there is a google map link on my website (www.coffeeconfections.co). 

I can send you an email of the pic if you'd like....just send me your email. 

Thanks,
Angie
Thanks for the clarity but I need 2 fixtures.