Author Topic: Live Rock  (Read 1484 times)

Offline abushr

• MidColumbia Saltwater Aquarium Club Member
  • Goby
Live Rock
« on: November 11, 2011, 03:42:30 PM »
Hi everyone,

My old friend Esther contacted me.....apparently when she was trying to move her tanks to her new office...she managed to crack them...both.  So I've inherited all her stuff.  There is a bunch of live rock that I have no room for, there is also a sump, a cracked 40 gal. tank with stand, I'm honestly not sure what all else....  I just know that I can't continue to keep all this stuff lying around in my living room.  Anyone need live rock?  I'd be happy to help you out.  I'm planning on going to the meeting Sat. night, so we can chat then and maybe make arrangements to have some of this stuff go live elsewhere.  I plan on taking a closer look at it Sat. so I will have a more complete idea of what all is in decent enough shape to go live with other people. 

Angie

Offline bkm

• Goby
Re: Live Rock
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 03:01:37 PM »
Do you have anything left? Id be interested in some live rock if possible. Ive been my own sump and am looking for some filtration for it. Live rock and sand and then I plan on maybe putting a couple of crabs or snails in it.

Offline abushr

• Goby
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2011, 02:43:50 PM »
Yes I still have it....sorry...I don't make it to the forum much....someone emailed me....I resonded but havn't heard back.  I'm just about ready to go buy another tank & start a 3rd one....my hubby will kill me!
email:  abushr@yahoo.com

Offline abushr

• Goby
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2012, 09:35:37 PM »
Live rock has found a new home!!!!   I'd delete this post, but it won't let me.